Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just be high middle class or more rich theory

C

CalvinBacon

STACYSEXUALITY IS REAL
-
I have a theory that says that if you're high middle class it's impossible to be a khhv.
Maybe I'm wrong, but it's how I feel when I go outside and see couples left and right.

the majority of young couples are high middle class, they are always looksmatch, they are always slim.

I feel those high middle class families have always meet-ups events, always go to the same church, always go to same elite school, same gym, parks, etc... That means those families are always matchmaking their sons and daughters, because they feel that's better for them to marry people that they already know.

So, if a guy was born in high middle class family and lived in the same city for years, he would be able to Networth with a lot of girls his age, he would go to a church and would find girls he know from hs there, and that means he's more likely to be attractive for those girls because he's a known guy, he'd go to the same school those girls go to.
So the girls feel more secure dating those guys who are in their social circle.

I always see this, do you guys see the same pattern?

Last edited:
@cvury would disagree

How do you know they are high middle class? Or is it just a supposition?

How do you know they are high middle class? Or is it just a supposition?
Because of the type of clothing they wear, the way they talk and behave, the car their families have, the places and malls they go to.
I live in south America and it's pretty easy to spot if a person is High middle class or low middle class.

Being wageslave class highly increases your odds of inceldom

Because of the type of clothing their wear, the way they talk, the car their families have, the places and malls they go to.
I live in south America and it's pretty easy to spot if a person is High middle class or low middle class.
I also live in south America and can't tell the class of most young people, unless they are wearing school uniforms. Also, lot's of people get loans to buy those shit, hence why 50% of the population in my country is in debt.

Also, foids here prefer thugs to have sex with

I also live in south America and can't tell the class of most young people, unless they are wearing school uniforms. Also, lot's of people get loans to buy those shit, hence why 50% of the population in my country is in debt.

Also, foids here prefer thugs to have sex with
why would they wear school uniform when they go outside?
I saw couples in the streets, mall, restaurants, in the park, etc...
It's pretty easy to spot, low middle class people go to these places with cheap clothes and cheap car, also the majority are ethnic so it's kind of easy.
This guy is a dumbass his logic makes absolutely no sense, he probably got cucked by rich chad and decided to lie to himself.
who are you? are you nt? did you social circle maxx?

why would they wear school uniform when they go outside?
I saw couples in the streets, mall, restaurants, in the park, etc...
It's pretty easy to spot, low middle class people go to these places with cheap clothes and cheap car, also the majority are ethnic so it's kind of easy.
Because they are either going to school, coming back home or meeting with someone after school.

The last part depends on the country you live in, there are very ethnic upper middle class in south america, especially in countries that received few to no white immigrants (Bolivia, Peru and etc)

idk, poor people seem to be the ones having all the sex.

yeah but you missed a key detail.
THE MEN ALWAYS HAVE GOOD BONES.
An incel born in high middle class family would still be incel most likely. No stacy or stacylite would want an incel with money if they can get a chad with money.

yeah but you missed a key detail.
THE MEN ALWAYS HAVE GOOD BONES.
An incel born in high middle class family would still be incel most likely. No stacy or stacylite would want an incel with money if they can get a chad with money.:feelsbadman:
They are normies, not Chads.

have a theory that says that if you're high middle class it's impossible to be a khhv
Yes, but wow I’m not
I have a theory that says that if you're high middle class it's impossible to be a khhv.
Maybe I'm wrong, but it's how I feel when I go outside and see couples left and right.

the majority of young couples are high middle class, they are always looksmatch, they are always slim.

I feel those high middle class families have always meet-ups events, always go to the same church, always go to same elite school, same gym, parks, etc... That means those families are always matchmaking their sons and daughters, because they feel that's better for them to marry people that they already know.

So, if a guy was born in high middle class family and lived in the same city for years, he would be able to Networth with a lot of girls his age, he would go to a church and would find girls he know from hs there, and that means he's more likely to be attractive for those girls because he's a known guy, he'd go to the same school those girls go to.
So the girls feel more secure dating those guys who are in their social circle.

Money is everything

Because of the type of clothing they wear, the way they talk and behave, the car their families have, the places and malls they go to.

Latin American´s upper middle classes live in an extremely organic-enclosed society where everyone knows each other: a type of colonial communitarian atavism as opposed to the more atomized American society

normie over incel though still applies, especially if they have money
bro, those young couples don't even have jobs, sometimes they receive some allowance from their parents.
the girl also seem she's in the same class as the guy, it's not like a 16 yo is betabuxxing his looksmatch.

I agree. I think if my parents were not dirt poor I would have gotten some kinda of action.

The upper middle class kids are frat chads.

I hate frat chads so much.

They have all the 10/10 puss on campus.

If they're NT and decent looking then yeah, true.

However many upper middle class have parents that move a lot and they have no community and no social circle. The women are the most demanding. They get smashed throughout university and then they want a UNImaxxed betabuxx. It's higher effort, lower reward. Liberal slut woman to marry at 30 after stressing over your degree/career which your socio-economic class expects of you.

@turbocuckcel_7000

Well working in a warehouse never got me bitches, this is self explanatory, whores like money

If they're NT and decent looking then yeah, true.

However many upper middle class have parents that move a lot and they have no community and no social circle. The women are the most demanding. They get smashed throughout university and then they want a UNImaxxed betabuxx. It's higher effort, lower reward. Liberal slut woman to marry at 30 after stressing over your degree/career which your socio-economic class expects of you.

@turbocuckcel_7000
yeah, you have to be quite rich to counter this bs, there was a nerd guy who was like this but he never had trouble with women, and the reason for that is he wealth mogged everyone else in the entire neighborhood, and his parents actually used the wealth to form connections and be famous/infamous, meaning there were always people and young women around the guy

I think it's the other way around - if you're attractive, the halo effect will ensure you become rich no matter what you do. Take the meekspill.

Only if they are normal looking from good family. Much higher chances has a normal looking guy to date a normal looking girl than an ugly guy to date an ugly because they all have the same standards.

can confirm this theory, being a deathnic from a lower iq, lower class family

rices get too much praise here btw for being high iq. i'm sadly not the sharpest tool in the shed here, and i know a lot of dumb asians too. brutal

High IQ + Upper Middle Class, still incel
can confirm this theory, being a deathnic from a lower iq, lower class family

rices get too much praise here btw for being high iq. i'm sadly not the sharpest tool in the shed here, and i know a lot of dumb asians too. brutal
most asians under pr96 are dumb as fuck