Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting JUST BE HAPPY!!!

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
My mom just expects me to be happy and stop being miserable and just get help by a therapist or mental health team.

The thing she doesn’t get is they won’t help they can’t help me EVER! It’s so fucking annoying when
'PROFESSIONALS' think they know what’s best for you. They don’t even help they just give you stupid medication or you have to do a group session.

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO GET THAT THIS SHIT IS NOT GOING TO HELP ME!

I'm really are on my own in this world no one will ever get me EVER!

I Fucking hate this world, Fuck everything.

Just Be happy, JUST BE HAPPY!!!!

FUCK YOU!

Last edited:
I hate those soycuck filth as much as you brocel

"Just be happy" is like "just don't be poor".

also why are you using dark blue I can't read for shit

My mother gives me the same advices
like "talk to a professional" or "take those pills"
Jfl
Pills make you braindead and the "professionals" cant say anything more than "just go out bro!"

The only professionals to talk to are surgeons
"Your X and Y are fucked, you need Z"

Can't read cuz the text is black

This is one the things that really piss me off about them.
I saw 3 different ones
Different words but same bullshit, "go out"," get a job" " be happy " " you can be happy by yourself"
And my mother insists that i see another one :lul:

Bruh how can a foid tell you to be happy after they literally overdose on dopamine every second of their life whether it be on social media or dating apps or just being in SOYciety.

just be female is legit
Also obligatory, no amount happiness for your face

just born with good genetics bro, it's not that hard :forcedsmile:

My mom just expects me to be happy and stop being miserable and just get help by a therapist or mental health team.

The thing she doesn’t get is they won’t help they can’t help me EVER! It’s so fucking annoying when
'PROFESSIONALS' think they know what’s best for you. They don’t even help they just give you stupid medication or you have to do a group session.

FUCK YOU!
Don't bother listening to them is the first advice. If what they have said isn't helping you at all and they keep assuming that you didn't try hard enough; the only ones that will look stupid are them, since not all problems can be solved by the same solution.

Last edited:
this is just like that just be confident bro bullshit

FUCK YOU!
im seeing one right now and he is a retarded soyjak who tells me i need to "have a positive mindset" while he probably lives a more pathetic life than me fuck this clown world

Last edited:
im seeing one right now and he is a retarded soyjak who tells me i need to "have a positive mindset" while he probably lives a more pathetic life than me fuck this clown world
This Infuriates me, they literally aren’t in our shows they just want to get their money and be done with us. What’s even worse is most therapist are foids so they definitely can’t relate. They’ll continue gives NPC advice and more pills, it’s a sick joke really.

This Infuriates me, they literally aren’t in our shows they just want to get their money and be done with us. What’s even worse is most therapist are foids so they definitely can’t relate. They’ll continue gives NPC advice and more pills, it’s a sick joke really.
yes I agree therapists are all hypocritical pieces of shit who deserve to be burned alive. foid therapists are much worse they try to force the bluepill on you because they know the truth that its over for you so they push it more than male soy therapists.

Therapy is useless