Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just be handsome bro

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
This guy literally walks up to random girls, doesn’t say a single word and then gives them a condom. He then grabs their hand and takes them with him to have sex. I checked his videos where you can see his face. He is a tall blonde Chad. Pure suifuel

Acid, face, ASAP

Im fuckijnng bursting out laughing at the idea of an incel trying this, and i mean a severe case

like a balding short indian janitor with back problems and glasses going up on an average female offering her condoms :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I cant imagine the reaction it would be too brutal to see

Im fuckijnng bursting out laughing at the idea of an incel trying this, and i mean a severe case

like a balding short indian janitor with back problems and glasses going up on an average female offering her condoms :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Cops called. Man's life ruined. Brutally anally raped in jail by 6'8" black Jaguar

YO, i need to try this approaching method.

I can’t understand how ugly I am

automatic shaming on social media and sexual harassment case

I want to nuke the planet