Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just be glad you’re not me

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
And work at a place that hires jb’s. Top tier ones. Do they do this just to torture the incels? The ass on the one today I just wanted to bite it :feelsohh:

And work at a place that hires jb’s. Top tier ones. Do they do this just to torture the incels? The ass on the one today I just wanted to bite it :feelsohh:
They do it to get customers, no one wants to shop at a place full of uggers, male managers think they'll get to smash too, lower wages for youngsters & diversity quotas.

They do it to get customers, no one wants to shop at a place full of uggers, male managers think they'll get to smash too.
It’s not that kind of business. It’s just an office. Thankfully they only work sparse hours since they are in high school still.

seeing hot jbs makes me wanna kill myself tbh

Same. Most are beckies though.

They do it to get customers, no one wants to shop at a place full of uggers, male managers think they'll get to smash too, lower wages for youngsters & diversity quotas.

Especially true in fast food. This burger place I used to go to regularly ALWAYS had thick young women in tight uniforms. The manager was some old guy who probably liked looking at their asses and thought he could smash.

Same. Most are beckies though.

Especially true in fast food. This burger place I used to go to regularly ALWAYS had thick young women in tight uniforms. The manager was some old guy who probably liked looking at their asses and thought he could smash.
You want that manager position Rebecca? I can help you with your college fees if you help me with something, I'm a nice guy.

You want that manager position Rebecca? I can help you with your college fees if you help me with something, I'm a nice guy.
The shift leader girl was the thickest of all funnily enough. That guy might have actually smashed a few times....

It sucks because it’s bad enough getting caught looking at a coworker in her 20s, if anyone catches you looking at a jb you are done. Labeled a baby rapist. Have to be so sly and quick it’s not even worth it.

My work gets a lot of chads with jb's hanging on their arms. Pure torment. Imagine cashiering for like 7 bucks an hour and having to ring up chad's box of condoms while he has 2 foids with him. I can trace some of my earliest blackpills to situations like that.

The shift leader girl was the thickest of all funnily enough. That guy might have actually smashed a few times....
Most likely did with his wrinkly sausage. Boomer days.

This forum is run by literal FBI agents, yet you still post this shit

Imagine cashiering for like 7 bucks an hour and having to ring up chad's box of condoms while he has 2 foids with him.
Uhh

I wanna fuck jbs so bad tbh i can't help but think i will never experience such thing
This forum is run by literal FBI agents, yet you still post this shit
ok fbi nigger

I wanna fuck jbs so bad tbh i can't help but think i will never experience such thing
Marrying a young virgin would be heaven, too bad they're all plowed by 13:cryfeels:

Brutal shit man, that must be torturous.

I feel u man one girl amazing peach emoji ass :feelsohh: chad co-worker dumped her like nothing I'm over here like a starving man but with pussy

Dumb question but what is jb.