Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just be friends with a woman first you inkwell!"

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
I personally am not against being an acquintance with a woman. Close friend absolutely not, because I would probably catch feelings eventually. However from my experience, women want NOTHING to do with ugly men, therefore I'm not good enough even for that.

Its funny how normies say stuff like "just treat her like she's a guy!" The funny thing is, I have male friends and acquintances. I have no problem just having a small talk with guys. But no woman has ever approached me just to have a small talk with me. And when I've approached them, I can tell that they want nothing to do with me.

Normies really don't understand that when you are an ugly guy, its not that women just ignore you sexually. Its that they hope you didn't even exist

"ummmm that just means you're creepy that's a you problem incel" :foidSoy:

What's the point of being "freinds" with a foid if she's not going to let you fuck her

just be cuck theory

Just be a cuck orbiter while the girl you are friends with fucks chad theory

y tf do man-hating normies say dumb shit like 'just treat her like another guy bro'

u know how they would treat a foid if she was a guy?

badly

Being a friend is the worse way to try sex