Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be famous theory CONFIRMED

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
Look at Barkhad Abdi (absolute subhuman somali manlet aka my lookalike) and his wife. JUST BE FAMOUS THEORY IS LEGIT ITS FUCKING OVERRRRR FOR NON FAMOUS INCELS LIKE ME

Attachments

• 71FF99FC-5A4C-45BD-8B45-2DA323C27FE4.jpeg
    71FF99FC-5A4C-45BD-8B45-2DA323C27FE4.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 90
  • EC6D70CC-0CAA-4C87-B064-0A517BB2DD7E.jpeg
    EC6D70CC-0CAA-4C87-B064-0A517BB2DD7E.jpeg
    201.2 KB · Views: 102
Money and status is old news.

fuuarrk somali ppl are so ugly

u just gotta be confident bruh, its just ur personality that's the issue holding u back

learn some game, start working out

Her forehead can replace our moon.

Oh look Pinky found Brain, NARF!

Has anyone ever doubted just be famous theory? Even normies? I thought that was common knowledge

She is Ethiopian, not Somali. And she is ugly, Somali guys are not attracted to her.
These are Somali stacies IMO. The two on the left, ignore that other beast.

Attachments

• 707F681D-6B75-4690-99FF-C288EF4FFF4E.jpeg
    707F681D-6B75-4690-99FF-C288EF4FFF4E.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 100
Lol that forehead on that chick

She is Ethiopian, not Somali. And she is ugly, Somali guys are not attracted to her.

Dark skin women need to be eliminated

The other two would look same as the one on the right without fakeup.

Look at Barkhad Abdi (absolute subhuman somali manlet aka my lookalike) and his wife. JUST BE FAMOUS THEORY IS LEGIT ITS FUCKING OVERRRRR FOR NON FAMOUS INCELS LIKE ME

A cuckold in preparation.

You’re black dude just run gang/rap game homie

I think the beast you mentioned is cuter than the two on the left, kek.

I think the beast you mentioned is cuter than the two on the left, kek.
EWWW she is so ugly. shes a youtuber from the netherlands and she married this white dutch guy and he was exposed last year as being a racist alt-right and writing in a racist newspaper, KEK

LMS theory, nothing new

To find that girl ugly your standards should be immense.

Are you sure you are incel?? ._.

EWWW she is so ugly. shes a youtuber from the netherlands and she married this white dutch guy and he was exposed last year as being a racist alt-right and writing in a racist newspaper, KEK
Damn, that's disappointing. And I live in the Netherlands too. What a cunt. Both the guy and the girl.

To find that girl ugly your standards should be immense.

Are you sure you are incel?? ._.
She is ugly but I would still fuck her. I would fuck any girl even a downs syndrome girl.

The fuck is the point of this post? Who the hell doesn't know this already? Even Normies are 100% aware of this. This isn't even a blackpill, everyone knows this.

How's the other girl facially ugly? Lemme guess, because she's dark skinned right? JFL

Damn, that's disappointing. And I live in the Netherlands too. What a cunt. Both the guy and the girl.
Fuck. I went to Amsterdam and it was pure suifuel, I wanted to drown myself in the canals so bad. I was mogged by everyone in everywhere.

Fuck. I went to Amsterdam and it was pure suifuel, I wanted to drown myself in the canals so bad. I was mogged by everyone in everywhere.
I get mogged by everyone daily so iktfb.

Dark skin chicks are DISGUSTING boyo
I don't agree with that, but aren't you an ugly darkskinned Somali yourself? You should be happy your counterparts exist.

He’s not ugly lol. It’s hard to find an ugly black guy tbh