Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just Be Disabled

Yes, just be quadriplegicabominationpill destroyed me.

Women are already highly unlikely to love an ugly man, but an ugly cripple?

He’s literally just an ATM machine, and maybe gets to lick her holes after the Bvll is done

she's probably using him for fame and to appear on tv
i actually saw a study before saying that females date disable men just to show to her other female friends and to soyceity how much caring and good hearted she's but in realuity it's just a plan to appear more light hearted to others.
i bet she's still getting fucked by chads or normies while married to that guy

Disabilitymaxxing isn't legit.
Disabled men only have an extremely small chance to ascend and that's if they're rich and white in the first place.
(I've never seen a poor or non-white disabled man ascending with a foid)

They aren't really fucking, they are acting for views, virtue signalling, and money.

Over 4 Sarcasmcels

Dude probably takes multiple showers a day.

nah, its ultimate virtue signaling, she gets to climb the gigastacies hierarchy for not being shallow while also going out at night to fuck chad while the disablecel rots

Im tired of seeing this couple ovee and over again plz stop.

If anything it's another blackpill that everyone has to repost this same couple because there are virtually no disabled subhumans in relationships so we keep recycling the single one that exists.

Jesus fucking christ, she's a Giga Stacy.

nah, its ultimate virtue signaling, she gets to climb the gigastacies hierarchy for not being shallow while also going out at night to fuck chad while the disablecel rots

This. I've seen the same with other highly disabled men that are famous. They want you to be so disabled that they feel no sexual threat from you, because you can't force them to have sex when they don't want or anything like that. They have all the power. They want you to be both physically small and unable to use your body.

Money helps as well. In the other cases I've seen the disabled guys were millionaires. I don't know the status of this guy.

Last edited:
Facial Analysis: (Because I spent hundreds of hours doing Micro-expression training used by FBI interrogators, as a way to cure what I thought was social incompetence in me. Turns out I'm just ugly lol)

She doesn't like him or find him funny

As far as facial analysis. There's a micro-expression of sadness mixed with slight guilt, in her face, after he says "Our sense of humor is probably the biggest thing".

She doesn't think he's funny at all.

She doesn't genuinly laugh at any of his jokes.

When he starts to say "Wahah aahhh I haven't combed my hair in three years." She let's out a forced laugh by the time he's said "Waahh aahhh I" before he's gotten the joke out, as a virtue signal for the camera because she's focused on the camera.

In other instances when he's trying to make her laugh by saying "Eeah eehh I can't say biscuts." She's not focused on the camera, doesn't laugh and responds with an annoyed pissed off tone.

She only laughs at his jokes she's both looking at and focused on the camera. Female manipulation is that of a toddler. If something's not immediately in the field of view of a female they don't see it as existing.

She's doing this because she gets direct praise both online and offline all the time from people

When he says "When they find out she's my girlfriend, they go to the other end of the spectrum" there's a micro-expression of delight masked by a fake expression of sadness/empathy.

This is what she gets a kick out of: The ultimate virtue signal of dating this socially incompetent cripple.

She has virtue signalling routines she uses over and over

@2:50 Her, "We were at a restaurant like two weeks ago and Shane asked for the check". In this instance, both of their body language and facial expressions indicate that she has told this story MANY times. His is of forced half fake enjoyment with how many times he's heard the story. He doesn't really mind that it mocks him because he's use to it.

Her expression is that of forcing her entire persona to pretend like she's a perfect person seeing him as capable. Notice she pats him on the shoulder like a dog three times when she says "He's capable." She doesn't see him as capable at all, but she forces herself to pretend because she's getting so much out of it.

She has No Sexual Attraction to him

For the kiss, she has pursed lips, a clenched jaw, and kisses him on the side of the mouth. Her body language is tense and we see that expressed in all her muscles but especially her fingers tensed and pushed down on them. It's not a sexual romantic tension because in that case, her jaw wouldn't be clamped shut and she wouldn't be kissing him on the very side of his mouth.

Last edited:
He probably doesnt live very long with his conditions, so she uses him to gain clout by virtue signaling. This guy is like a winning lottery ticket for her.

betabuck or LARP for fame and money

This dude is a scammer. He did the same thing with another bitch before moving onto this one. I bet he rakes in the donations