Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just be curry?

F

fullplateCurry

Greycel

You will never have a serbian qt almost naked with you in your room but a 3/10 curry has. Guess what? i'm a 3/10 curry too :dab: and i know exactly where i have to move now. Serbia i'm coming:ahegao:
this is my first thread, please forgive if did any mistake

Cumskins on suiwatch tbh

Damn, if only I was curry I could also fuck 4/10 Serbian prostitutes :(

jfl I don't even know if curries here are sarcastic or not

I know this guy, he pays prostitutes they are not attracted to him.

Lol no shit. Even curry foids wouldn't give this subhuman the time of the day for free.

How do you know a top secret thing like this?:feelshaha::feelskek:

4/10 Serbian prostitutes :(
watch his other videos, he goes to different countries and befriends many holes and maybe bangs them too. Are you telling me they are all prostitues :feelswhat:
Also, she literally mogs every foid in my neighborhood and you call her 4/10 ? if she is 4/10 then what am i :feelsohgod:

Lol no shit. Even curry foids wouldn't give this subhuman the time of the day for free.
watch his other videos, he goes to different countries and befriends many holes and maybe bangs them too. Are you telling me they are all prostitues :feelswhat:
Also, she literally mogs every foid in my neighborhood and you call her 4/10 ? if she is 4/10 then what am i :feelsohgod:

How do you know a top secret thing like this?:feelshaha::feelskek:
Over

just be curry destroyed me

Yes. He goes to shitholes and pays to talk/ fuck foids. She'd be a 4/10 in Serbia.

pays to talk/ fuck foids
holes get paid to talk in the west? :dafuckfeels:
She'd be a 4/10 in Serbia
where does that curry lies on the scale? i look like him if you cut some of his weight. i'll probably be moving to russia next year for studymaxxing and i legit thought that i'll be at least 3/10 there but now you scare me :cryfeels:

moneymaxxed curry (raj)

holes get paid to talk in the west? :dafuckfeels:
In the east of the west, yeah. Eastern Europeans are poor. If that curry is middle-class by western European standards, he'd be rich in eastern Europe. Also like you said he's about a 3/10, looks chubby. Could look better if he lost weight.

animation film GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

Where is the Qt?

He paid extra for the girlfriend experience

Curries are gods. She's fucking a god.

You're gonna get scammed or robbed within 48 hours of getting there. Either some Serb thugs are gonna rob you or some girls gonna scam you out of hundreds (the honeypot con most likely)