Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be CURRY, new CEO of Twitter is a curry that hates whites kek

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Every single CEO of an American tech company outside of Facebook is now a curry. Currycels thoughts?

Expect free speech to get even worse than it already is @Master I expect you'll get banned within a month when this soy takes over.

FFX-Rr1VEAMHnY8

FFX1T9tX0AspCCb

He's a truecel

blames others for his inceldom/uglyness

Better a computer scientist from Stanford than some management foid who got there cuz hole between legs. But he seems gigacucked ngl.

It’s literally always a nonwhite person (usually an Indian) and a jew. It’s like that with YouTube, it’s like that with google, I’m sure it’s like that with Twitter too now.

But apparently there’s no connection between the two and the two are in no way working together to spread international degeneracy and destruction.

Every single CEO of an American tech company outside of Facebook is now a curry. Currycels thoughts?

Expect free speech to get even worse than it already is @Master I expect you'll get banned within a month when this soy takes over.

FFX-Rr1VEAMHnY8

FFX1T9tX0AspCCb
Unironically
jerk DOWsey is better than him
and he is a complete twink fake bandwagon jumping twat
he has jumped on more bandwagons than miley cyris has jumped on cock

It’s literally always a nonwhite person (usually an Indian) and a jew. It’s like that with YouTube, it’s like that with google, I’m sure it’s like that with Twitter too now.

But apparently there’s no connection between the two and the two are in no way working together to spread international degeneracy and destruction.
Jews are hiring Indians cause they are the real Aryans i think:waitwhat:

Better than Dorsey IMO

As a curry I don't know what his problem is. By his name he's not even muslim. But this is the kind of mentality you need to have to ascend the ranks of woke corporate American in 2021.

When I see Hindu's defending Muslims I just have to laugh, guess they don't know their own history :feelskek:

"b-but da whiy ppl are spreading da degeneracy! Jews are whit! Da non whites are based and blackpilled. Now give me a white GF!"-every shitskin on this site

FFX-Rr1VEAMHnY8

FFX1T9tX0AspCCb
This curry is based af. Fuck crackers:smonk:
As a curry I don't know what his problem is. By his name he's not even muslim. But this is the kind of mentality you need to have to ascend the ranks of woke corporate American in 2021.
So because he disses white people he has a problem you cucked or what? The British pissed all over India for 100s of years and ethnics here act like slaves
Look at your grand daddy
When I see Hindu's defending Muslims I just have to laugh, guess they don't know their own history :feelskek:
Hindus are fucking degenerate scum!!!! Their religious beliefs are so retarded and twisted its baffling why people believe it

Attachments

• a_british_man_gets_a_pedicure_from_an_indian_servant.jpg_1810791533.jpg
    a_british_man_gets_a_pedicure_from_an_indian_servant.jpg_1810791533.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
JBC proven once again.

Yet another reason why currycels mog ricecels to oblivion. Curries are becoming CEOs while ricecels are rotting their life away as wagecucks.

So because he disses white people he has a problem you cucked or what? The British pissed all over India for 100s of years and ethnics here act like slaves
"the british owned india for 100+ years therefore he can hate all whites :soy::soy::soy:"
ask me how i know your skin color is the same as my poop

"the british owned india for 100+ years therefore he can hate all whites :soy::soy::soy:"
Cope crackers need pay ethnics reparations. All ethnics deserve cracker money

ask me how i know your skin
Exactly, i feel like the only uncucked ethnic here, I will never forgive Europeans for what they did in Algeria. These currycels here make laugh considering how barbaric their colonisers were. Apparently millions starved to death in Bangladesh because Winston looted all the food for his armies during ww2

This is my colour BTW so you lose:feelskek:
in exchange you let whitey fuck your women. oh wait, he already does :ahegao:
Haha you must not live in the UK the pakis here are basically our African Americans I know so many white sluts left in a single mother household after pakichad left her with his kid. In the UK pakis fuck all your precious white sluts. So yeah. Dont think Muslims are like chinks lol we cuck you nigger not the other way round

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Exactly, i feel like the only uncucked ethnic here, I will never forgive Europeans for what they did in Algeria. These currycels here make laugh considering how barbaric their colonisers were. Apparently millions starved to death in Bangladesh because Winston looted all the food for his armies during ww2

Haha you must not live in the UK the pakis here are basically our African Americans I know so many white sluts left in a single mother household after pakichad left her with his kid. In the UK pakis fuck all your precious white sluts. So yeah. Dont think Muslims are like chinks lol we cuck you nigger not the other way round
dont care lol GIF

Just. Remember. Boyos.

jews come in all colours and hide behind all skins and races.

FFX-Rr1VEAMHnY8

FFX1T9tX0AspCCb
Ugly ass nigga too :feelsugh:

Good for him and his money though :society:

What was the deal with jack dorsey? One minute he’s full on fascist working with dems to censor everyone and rig the election, the next minute he’s full on hippie libertarian tweeting about “anatomy of the state”.. anyone know exactly where he stands on censorship? Did he sign off on censorship because he wanted it or because he had no other choice/gave in to pressure?

He is right (I think he was quoting a line from the Jon Stewart comedy show back in 2010).

I just assume that the average white person in America is racist tbh and I'm usually right. I just have a good sixth sense about it that I don't wanna explain in detail.

The only white people that I sense that aren't as racist are poor white folks. Because when I talk to some of them, I could tell that they grew up around minorities and don't exhibit the uneasy feeling that a lot of rich middle to upper class white people exhibit. Ironically, these middle to upper class white people (who are usually liberal), are the same ones who say that poor white trash are more racist. WHILE these poor white trash, actually date and marry persons of color (and not just noodlewhores, which is primarily what middle to upper middle class, closet homo, low value white men mostly do in the major cities).

But I do see that some poor white trash males can be more extreme with racism. Primarily imo, because they see that some poor white trash foids actually date/marry men of color compared to middle to upper class white foids who dont date men of color at all whatsoever.

Last edited:
What was the deal with jack dorsey? One minute he’s full on fascist working with dems to censor everyone and rig the election, the next minute he’s full on hippie libertarian tweeting about “anatomy of the state”.. anyone know exactly where he stands on censorship? Did he sign off on censorship because he wanted it or because he had no other choice/gave in to pressure?
Jack Dorsey is or was, actually one of the best on personally supporting free speech. All the twitter censorship before including banning Trump and having those soy warning labels probably wasn't ultimately made by him, but rather the (((board of directors))) who you know... do what they do

The only white people that I sense that aren't as racist are poor white folks. Because when I talk to some of them, I could tell that they grew up around minorities and don't exhibit the uneasy feeling that a lot of rich middle to upper class white people exhibit. Ironically, these middle to upper class white people (who are usually liberal), are the same ones who say that poor white trash are more racist.
High IQ. There's usually three groups: a tiny bit of conservatives that are overtly racist, the huge group of rich liberals that are actually more overtly and covertly racist while not admitting it, and the rest of conservatives that simply don't give a fuck and have a "mind your own business" attitude

Yet another reason why currycels mog ricecels to oblivion. Curries are becoming CEOs while ricecels are rotting their life away as wagecucks.
Id rather be a Mongol or Kazakh than a curry. Technology is a cope. Looks matter more. Although I wouldn't mind being an Aryan Curry:feelsLSD:

Paki18

The British princess got fuxked by a paki too:feelsdevil: their DAMN princess chose a paki
Honestly India would Still be a shit hole even without the British. Though that's not to say the British didñt commit atrocities there

Last edited:
Prettysure mohammed himself advocated all muslims wage jihad against against infidels, stupid fat head poojeet

(((dance puppet dance)))

Whatevers soy is soy, they are all part of the same sjw bullshit globohomo no matter the race

He's barely even comparable to kikes, he's most prolly a guinea pig that's about to be slaughtered, everyone from woke niggers to alt right everyone is against him, most prolly twitter will enact some degenerate rules and his ass will be blamed and lynched for a public display

he's not a curry if he's muslim, he's a pakichad

Curries gonna take over this world soon:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Just earlier this week, a Paki mob beat up, tortured, hacked and burned a Pajeet factory manager from Sri Lanka :feelstastyman:

“Why should I make a distinction between whites and a racist?”

curries are statistically the most racist people on Earth.

curry nationalists are based
Not really. As far as I know there is no curry nationalism, they just hate other curries based on caste, religion, and stuff like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back