Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JUST BE CURRY isn’t rea-

mogger

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy
-
7251C446 ACC7 4899 B700 154D8AEE2A42
A80D357C 5C3D 4274 B235 76A42AE28EE6
21C1565C 92DF 4F25 9D4F 2D6EB1C89849

Professor cherrypicking?

Professor cherrypicking?

Isn't this also the case with JBW?

I can do the same with finding pictures of East and Southeast Asian men and White toilets.

Yes, an ethnic tax exists, but this tax isn't 100%, a 9/10 Chadpreet turns into a 8/10 Chadpreet in a White country, a 8/10 Chang becomes a 7/10 Changlite in a White country.

Most men are 5/10 so sure, many 5/10 become Sub-5's, but it's not like this is the only factor that plays.

People overestimate how much one value can debilitate a man when toilets use Multiple points of elimination and plenty of White men fall off too.

Isn't this also the case with JBW?

I can do the same with finding pictures of East and Southeast Asian men and White toilets.

Yes, an ethnic tax exists, but this tax isn't 100%, a 9/10 Chadpreet turns into a 8/10 Chadpreet in a White country, a 8/10 Chang becomes a 7/10 Changlite in a White country.

Most men are 5/10 so sure, many 5/10 become Sub-5's, but it's not like this is the only factor that plays.

People overestimate how much one value can debilitate a man when toilets use Multiple points of elimination and plenty of White men fall off too.
Common @Zhou Chang-Xing W

JBCCC Just Be Cherry-picking Coping Curry

You sit on a paper throne; your title means NOTHING!!!!!
JFL at you retard.

My title remains on paper, in the carvings of ancient stones in Vatican City, among the waves of the seas and and inside the the cup do Jesus Christ’s - The Holy Grail and among every trucel’s heart in Inceldia.

Yours sincerely
-Professor :feelzez:

Last edited:
If JBC was real, I would be drowning in the ocean of pussies rather than rotting here.

Nothing for a 5’5 nigga though
Why God made me 5'5??
What wrong did I do to be a midget:feelsbadman:

According to Hinduism, if we do bad deeds in our past lives, god punishes us by making us subhumans, niggers, animals, insects in our next lives.

Why God made me 5'5??
What wrong did I do to be a midget:feelsbadman:

According to Hinduism, if we do bad deeds in our past lives, god punishes us by making us subhumans, niggers, animals, insects in our next lives.
In that case your god gave you a pass to nigger test :feelskek: