Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be curry is law pt2.

KING NOTHING

KING NOTHING

Bad luck bad luck bad luck bad fucking luck
★★★★★
81368   SoyBooru

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

Just slavmaxx you fucking fakecels. @anandkonda @Rapist

JBB (brown) is law in Europe

I went to doctor today to get something for my anxiety fucking useless niggers gave me random injection in my ass and told me there’s no psychiatrist in the hospital I’ll have to go somewhere else.

I go ER tonight on news channel.

lol typical slavwhore, figurative cockholes are getting their brains blasted off in war while this useless piece of shit serves as a literal cock hole for shitskins, good job

lol typical slavwhore, figurative cockholes are getting their brains blasted off in war while this useless piece of shit serves as a literal cock hole for shitskins, good job

I went to doctor today to get something for my anxiety fucking useless niggers gave me random injection in my ass and told me there’s no psychiatrist in the hospital I’ll have to go somewhere else.
My life story

Dude must be loaded. No surprise with these Ukrainian whores spreading their legs for anyone while their ex's legs are blown off.

He's a officially a Jew now.

Just marry into the tribe theory

thats a chadpreet though

and doesnt resemble the curry that pulled the pajeeta out of the river and raped her

thats a chadpreet though

and doesnt resemble the curry that pulled the pajeeta out of the river and raped her
I resemble him and this is where I ended up at

Currycels will ascend after WW3 kills off every other race of men

My life story
I went again tonight they gave me allerfin pills to help me sleep.
It's better than nothing I guess.