Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just Be Curry example in Poland

Curry is either betabuxxing a rotten roastie or is a millionaire

Curry is either betabuxxing a rotten roastie or is a millionaire
They're pretty looksmatched though. Mid-tier Becky and her HTN husband, just like any of the hundreds of other NPC couples you might see on the street.

They're pretty looksmatched though. Mid-tier Becky and her HTN husband, just like any of the hundreds of other NPC couples you might see on the street.
LOOOOOL, "htn" lol dude are you high, they are still at the bottom of the barrel since they are clearly the most subhuman beasts to ever walk the earth on top of producing more ugly roaches to burden this world, curry life is totally useless, i suggest if you are a curry than you should honorably commit suicide in minecraft, theres no such thing as a htn poojeet or poojeta, seen millions daily

I need a detailed explanation of this curry crusade phenomena happening in slavic countries. Do we really have such high smv outside India or is this just nitpicking

I need a detailed explanation of this curry crusade phenomena happening in slavic countries. Do we really have such high smv outside India or is this just nitpicking

Try it for yourself

See what happens

Here's the thing though : if it works, you wont come here anymore to tell us about it

Try it for yourself

See what happens

Here's the thing though : if it works, you wont come here anymore to tell us about it
I don't even have money to go to my neighbouring state let alone change countries

All currycels are fakecels in slavic countries

Over for slavcels
Jbc is law
Etniks kant be inkels

Lifefuel, this post delayed my suicide by 3 minutes

Do I need to learn Polish? If I do, I’ll literally start learning it today.

This. Pretty normal pair other than the racial divide.