Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just be confident.

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
I ascended, and the title is the main advice I can give.
also
Dont think of what she thinks about you.
Dont think of what will be going on next.
Dont blame yourself for mistakes, self hate is not a virtue, try to give yourself some tips.
If she reacts rudely during the conversation, just forgive her for this small mistake.
Girls think the same way as you think, even cute girls can be ashamed of themselves (concerning looks also).

And remember all humans have different neurological perception of this world, our brains just work differently on biochemical level and you can catch a girl with the right perception of this world, therefore different perception of the looks. Believe me or not (Im schizo), I have seen it with my own eyes. Its all fucking subjective. You guys should explore this topic more, rather than simply fapping to the pictures on your computer screens.

Good luck, boyos, I hope this will help some of you.

also
Dont blame yourself for mistakes, self hate is not a virtue, try to give yourself some tips.
If she reacts rudely during the conversation, just forgive her for this small mistake.
Girls think the same way as you think, even cute girls can be ashamed of themselves (concerning looks also).

And remember all humans have different neurological perception of this world, our brains just work differently on biochemical level and you can catch a girl with the right perception of this world, therefore different perception of the looks. Believe me or not (Im schizo), I have seen it with my own eyes. Its all fucking subjective. You guys should explore this topic more, rather than simply fapping to the pictures on your computer screens.

I bet shes ugly af and will leave you in a heart beat for a normie soon. Mark my words. Cuck.

And fuck your :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: "advice"

We don't need bluepilled copers and their advice

I bet shes ugly af and will leave you in a heart beat for a normie soon. Mark my words. Cuck.
man it's like these guys never learn.how many low tier normies will we get in here who are used for their resources or are used by mentally ill girls who then drop them in less then two seconds after they find someone else? Anyone else remember brendioee? like you are just fornicating(aka sinning) for peanuts. the funniest part is that they always type like they have found the love of their lives who will never abandon them.

mogs me

mentalcels mog me

There's no need for the bluepilled advice.

No wonder why, you aren't ugly nor short

On a scale of 1-10 how attractive do you think you are? Just want to know so I can cope:feelsohgod:

No wonder why, you aren't ugly nor short
pretty sure he is white and is probably with some random ethnic foid.Everytime i go out here in london,i see some 6'3 ugly mayo with some easy ugly asian girl. crazy that these people have the audacity to come here all consdecending and be like *DUD WE CAN ALL DO IT*. if they are bluepilled,it is understandable but from a blackpilled person? man most people really turn into complete cucks when they get a women.though in this case this guys seems even more pathetic then the usual.At least many blackpilled seamaxxers know their place,and would never type as if they had just found their one true love which will never leave them.

Fuck off nagger :feelsugh:

On a scale of 1-10 how attractive do you think you are? Just want to know so I can cope:feelsohgod:

Doesn't matter; anyone telling us about "confidence" is deliberately disregarding objectively factual aspects of the blackpill like JBW.

I'll be here tomorrow as well.

Just be confident and go outside theory

also

@Fat Link ban this fakecel :feelsree:

@Fat Link ban this fakecel :feelsree:

His profile is not available.

This user, however, is still, around:

Congrats on ascending, buddy. :panties: