Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Just be confident"

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
34Fy2bu.png

show this to cucktears, they will having nothing good to say like a deer in headlights.

show this to cucktears, they will having nothing good to say like a deer in headlights.

cuckqueers will try to circumvent the truth as always.

When and incel says something "improper" they generalize and say: all incels are like that, all the incels should be banned.
But when a woman says something that is shallow these cucks say: "Not all women are like that".
fuck their biased views.
agreed hypocritical cucks

i like how the reply euphemises ugly guys by saying "fat guy"

Well if the ugly guys improved themselves with a better personality and a few showers and haircuts they wouldn’t rightly be judged as unworthy by these goddesses.

Well if the ugly guys improved themselves with a better personality and a few showers and haircuts they wouldn’t rightly be judged as unworthy by these goddesses.

Don't forget about changing genetics too. /s

This type of shit makes my blood boil. For 18 years I was deluded into believing women only cared about personality and confidence. I spent so many fucking years trying to figure out wtf was wrong with me, why are my peers getting laid while I can't even get a party invite. The truth was, there was nothing wrong with me, other than that I was ugly. I basically spent so many sleepless nights trying to fix myself, thinking I was mentally ill or autistic or had anxiety or socially awkward. Now that I've taken the blackpill, I know there is nothing that can be done. Now I sleep just fine.

This type of shit makes my blood boil. For 18 years I was deluded into believing women only cared about personality and confidence. I spent so many fucking years trying to figure out wtf was wrong with me, why are my peers getting laid while I can't even get a party invite. The truth was, there was nothing wrong with me, other than that I was ugly. I basically spent so many sleepless nights trying to fix myself, thinking I was mentally ill or autistic or had anxiety or socially awkward. Now that I've taken the blackpill, I know there is nothing that can be done. Now I sleep just fine.
you can both have mental fuck ups and facial fuck ups boyo.

Kek

Fuck life. Burn it allllll

Yep, we just have ugly fucking faces, its not your personality or other shit, they only tell you that so you dont LDAR and be a well behaved slave to the system, if you arent getting your dick wet, you are a failure as a man.