Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just be confident"

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
MeaslyCourageousCrane-size_restricted.gif

He probably forgot to take a few showers tbh.

ngl i thought that was a woman

should have gotten a haircut

Is that from Freaks and Geeks

Fuck its so cringey it hurts. Its like that bad boy peter parket spiderman scene. Where is it from?

This is literally me anytime I try to be confident for a day.
Normies don't realize how devastating it feels when you try to be confident but everyone wants you down a peg to where you belong. I don't even go arrogant and shit, I just try to be happy, but it feels like others want to take me down and make me miserable.

This is literally me anytime I try to be confident for a day.
Normies don't realize how devastating it feels when you try to be confident but everyone wants you down a peg to where you belong. I don't even go arrogant and shit, I just try to be happy, but it feels like others want to take me down and make me miserable.
Yes genetic trash is meant to know their place in the background

Lol. Even Chads have haters (you will find plenty here). If you want to be confident just be but you will pile up haters and enemies faster than you can say "character assassination". Be prepared to fight for your rights.