Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting jUsT bE cOnFiDeNt

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos

I want to tell you all a story of the first and only time I approached a foid.

Year: March 2007. Location: Evansville, IN. Age 23. Back then I was starting to make a little more money, and as a result I was starting to become a little more stable mentally. Community College was brutal. There were no parties. However, I was over 21 so I was old enough to go into bars.

The Friday night before, my stepfather berated me for being a fucking pussy and not being "successful" with foids like he was with my mom (like that's a good standard jfl). He's been verbally and mentally abusing me since I was a kid, and that night, I wanted to prove him wrong. So I decided to go to a bar alone.

I went to a place called Woody's (it's no longer there anymore as the bar caught fire a couple years later). It was one of the most packed places in all of Evansville, and was always full of people. I thought I could pull there, because more foids = more chances. I went in, got a beer, and, with all of my strength, went up to talk to a blonde Becky in the 4-5/10 range who was with her friend. Her height was around 5'2 or 5'1, so I was taller than her. Any way you put it, I was punching above my weight, as this girl wasn't getting too much attention from all the 6' Chads and sub 6' normies that were around watching some stupid college basketball game.

I approached her, said "excuse me", and I knew everything was downhill from there. She and her friend took one look at me and I saw a face that could not show any more disgust. But I kept pushing. I had to maintain my frame. I said "hi, my name is..." but I was interrupted with "ew, oh my god, okay, please leave us alone! We're talking privately here!" loudly enough that everyone within 5 feet around us heard, though did nothing.

My mental and physical frame collapsed. I was so angry and hurt I could barely function. I needed some air. I left my beer by the Becky's and went breathed the cold air. I started to feel a little better and I decided to go back inside. As I turned to walk back in, I saw the two Becky's by the window in the corner of my eye...and saw two normies approach them approach them, and they turned and SMILED at them, WELCOMED them, with open arms. I was so filled with rage that I had to sprint as fast as I could, running to nowhere, just away, like how my entire life and existence has been.

That's when I knew. That's when I knew I was too ugly for this world, and I had absolutely nothing materialistic or philosophical to offer. I knew that I was doomed to be forever alone. I knew no matter how much "confidence", "courtesy", "chivalry", or what bullshit term I had, it wasn't enough as my face was too hideous for any foid to look at.

A month later, CSH shot up VT. That officially ended everything for me. Every foid glanced at me with glaring suspicion, and all the normies and Chads in every room I was in were cold and friendless to me after that. I never had friends to begin with. That sealed the deal that I would never have friends in the future. I haven't gone to another bar in 13 years.

And you know what? I don't blame them. I don't blame the west for fearing us. We rice all look similar, and we all act similar too. Harvard says they discriminate against rice in their college applications, but if you're a highly prestigious private college, why would you want half of your student body to all have similar characteristics and physical traits? You want every rice in your college to have straight A's, play a gay classical instrument and only be able to play music no one has cared about in 200 years, or you want rice that's been beaten down and still had it despite their circumstances? All rice are the same, and I don't blame Harvard for doing what they did. We rice deserve to have a cap in all areas of life, or we would spread, like a fucking virus (JFL).

Rice were born to be mogged. We were born so whites, blacks, and hispanics know that things could be worse if they were rice. We were born to serve this purpose of indentured incelitude. Even the 6' Chang's are barely normie status over here in the USA.

PFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The bluepill :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

He is right being a confident person will make up for my ugly deformed 1/10 face.

Just read the story, at first i only noticed the image

I'm so sorry boyo, this is so brutal. So humiliating.

And let me tell you, those foids knew how much they hurt you. Women are pretty good at reading people's emotions actually. Don't let anyone tell you that they "didn't mean" to humiliate you like this or whatever, they knew full well what they were doing. And yet, despite knowing how much they hurt you, they forgot about it 5 minutes later when talking to some chadlites, because they don't care about you in the slightest and want you dead.

I'm glad you got blackpilled though, some people stays deluded for years of humiliations.

Let me tell you though, Cho had nothing to do with your fate boyo. It's 100% about looks. Good looking asian men couldn't care less about the shootup. And you shouldn't either, because as you can see from what happened in the bar, it never began anyway.

He is right being a confident person will make up for my ugly deformed 1/10 face.

maybe if you're white. ricecels have zero chance. they barely have a chance in Asia. What chance do we have over here?

Bro! Stacy will date you if you're confident! :soy:

Just read the story, at first i only noticed the image

I'm so sorry boyo, this is so brutal. So humiliating.

And let me tell you, those foids knew how much they hurt you. Women are pretty good at reading people's emotions actually. Don't let anyone tell you that they "didn't mean" to humiliate you like this or whatever, they knew full well what they were doing. And yet, despite knowing how much they hurt you, they forgot about it 5 minutes later when talking to some chadlites, because they don't care about you in the slightest and want you dead.

I'm glad you got blackpilled though, some people stays deluded for years of humiliations.

Let me tell you though, Cho had nothing to do with your fate boyo. It's 100% about looks. Good looking asian men couldn't care less about the shootup. And you shouldn't either, because as you can see from what happened in the bar, it never began anyway.

You're right now that I think about it. Cho had nothing to do with my fate. It was most definitely my looks. I think what did change was they looked at me with even more contempt and suspicion than they did before. I'm sure it subsided sometime after, and I would be back exactly where I initially started: ugly, deformed, and wished by all society to be dead.

maybe if you're white. ricecels have zero chance. they barely have a chance in Asia. What chance do we have over here?
It's over for anyone who is below average regardless of your race.

It's over for anyone who is below average regardless of your race.

I'm talking from a global perspective. Trust me, no matter what race you are, you have a higher chance than a rice to fuck some group of foid. Our little peckers are not enough for any race. Our faces are too deformed for any race. Asian foids will fuck whites. Black foids and many size queen white foids will fuck blacks. Hispanic foids and some white foids who love watching latino music will fuck hispanics. Currycels and Muslimcels do have a hard time, but you can get it with arranged marriages.

Rice don't have any arranged marriage type shit. We are all doomed to die and go extinct. Period.

Rice don't have any arranged marriage type shit. We are all doomed to die and go extinct. Period.
In 2050 hapas will probably outnumber rice(who are 0-18) in burgurland tbh

I'm talking from a global perspective. Trust me, no matter what race you are, you have a higher chance than a rice to fuck some group of foid. Our little peckers are not enough for any race. Our faces are too deformed for any race. Asian foids will fuck whites. Black foids and many size queen white foids will fuck blacks. Hispanic foids and some white foids who love watching latino music will fuck hispanics. Currycels and Muslimcels do have a hard time, but you can get it with arranged marriages.

Some animals are more equal than others.

Whites=/=blacks=latinos>>>>>>>>>arabs=asians= indians.

You coped through 36 years of being an incel, you arent going to rope

No I mean you saying I'm old makes me wanna rope.
Some animals are more equal than others.

Whites=/=blacks=latinos>>>>>>>>>arabs=asians= indians.

I disagree. It's:

Whites=/=blacks=latinos>>>>>>>>>arabs=indians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rice.

Just be confident = Become Chad

con fee dunce :feelstastyman:

No I mean you saying I'm old makes me wanna rope.

After their twenties most people usually accept their fate. Also those two girls you met there nowdays are ugly post wall foids.

For sexhavers their 20s are best times but for most incels its quite opposite.

Last edited:
incel cold approaching===rape to femoids

After their twenties most people usually accept their fate. Also those two girls you met there nowdays are ugly post wall foids.

For sexhavers their 20s are best times but for most incels its quite opposite.

If the sexhavers keep their looks up they could go into their 30s. It never gets better for me. It never did.

Sheer confidence won't get you the girl, confidence has to have certain prerequisites such as having a 7+/10 face and a height above 5'10, bluepillers and normies are either intellectually dishonest, solipsistic or incredibly delusional when they don't take into account the 2000 ton dinosaur in the room which is a man's looks(face, race and height), that's why its so infuriating when they give the same bs advice over and over again, but they always insult your intelligence by assuming you haven't fucking tried.

I'm 29 years old and I tried everything PUA, cold approach, social-circle, working on my social skills, body-language etc and I couldn't get shit, for years I couldn't figure out exactly why girls didn't like me, in the back of my mind I thought it was my looks but I always shrugged it off, I thought by being masculine and being extroverted you would certainly get the girls and boy looking back I was a fucking retard.

I swear, bluepilled people, red pilled guys, normfags etc don't have your best interests in mind, they always put the onus on you rather than acknowledging the truth of how defective and dysfunctional foids are, people who tell you your personality and/or mindset is the problem are a bunch of emasculated faggots who are out of touch and ignorant, we should be happy knowing that we know the truth and that we are disillusioned with the dating scene

Sheer confidence won't get you the girl, confidence has to have certain prerequisites such as having a 7+/10 face and a height above 5'10, bluepillers and normies are either intellectually dishonest, solipsistic or incredibly delusional when they don't take into account the 2000 ton dinosaur in the room which is a man's looks(face, race and height), that's why its so infuriating when they give the same bs advice over and over again, but they always insult your intelligence by assuming you haven't fucking tried.

I'm 29 years old and I tried everything PUA, cold approach, social-circle, working on my social skills, body-language etc and I couldn't get shit, for years I couldn't figure out exactly why girls didn't like me, in the back of my mind I thought it was my looks but I always shrugged it off, I thought by being masculine and being extroverted you would certainly get the girls and boy looking back I was a fucking retard.

I swear, bluepilled people, red pilled guys, normfags etc don't have your best interests in mind, they always put the onus on you rather than acknowledging the truth of how defective and dysfunctional foids are, people who tell you your personality and/or mindset is the problem are a bunch of emasculated faggots who are out of touch and ignorant, we should be happy knowing that we know the truth and that we are disillusioned with the dating scene

BASED. FUCKING PREACH

I don't know if I'd describe myself as "confident", however I'm at the point now where I have pretty much no inhib and act as such. Even if I'm not doing anything rude, destructive, or intentionally gaslighting. I still find that people find my looks crossed with my perceived confidence, makes them immediately think I'm just some arrogant asshole. If I didn't look like a pale ogre, and had a pretty face people would almost without a doubt be like "omg hes so bold and outspoken TSKTSKTSKTSK"

I hate normies

that’s exactly what I’m talking about. Based.