Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "just be confident" they say

supreme lollishrimp

supreme lollishrimp

Currycel
I hate foids who have a perfect live and high standarts for men they want say lies like "just be confident" these kinda comments reek of pick me.They know exactly it doesnt work like that and never will but still say shit like that so they can feel better about themself thinking they are spreading love and positivity.and these arent individual cases i see these kinda comments on every platform tons of them.:feelsUgh:

I hate it too Mr grey man

.They know exactly it doesnt work
I don't think they actually do, though, brocel. Because from their perspective, any man should just be attractive just like any woman should just be attractive. But they don't realize is the reason for that is because sexual dimorphism is predicated almost soely on T exposure. And many, many, MANY things can mess that up. In fact, estrogen wise, for about half the month, men and women have the same amount of estrogen.