Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just Be Confident, Go to the Gym and Hold Frame Bro! Do the Work!

good face, good body. Still slays

gun >>>>>>>>>> height > face > body
the secret to success

In your opinion what do you think is the minimum one needs to get laid?
In the west, a 5/10, 5'9 NT white or black guy with normie interests. Anything below and it starts getting increasingly harder.

oh that shit lmao. If everyone on this forum turned NT overnight do you think most users wouldn't even be here? i feel like we do have a bunch of users with trucel tier looks even NTness with hobbmaxxing won't save them
yeah, I think almost 100% of white guys here would ascend unless they're onecooldude-tier deformed. I'm nearly sure that most of them were rejects since an early age back when looks didn't matter much. Normies reject autists before they reject uglies.

oh that shit lmao. If everyone on this forum turned NT overnight do you think most users wouldn't even be here? i feel like we do have a bunch of users with trucel tier looks even NTness with hobbmaxxing won't save them
but yes, there are truecels here for sure. Not saying everyone would ascend if they were NT.

I told you that height > face > body

Face>height>body

thought he was gonna get KO d

"Just brush your teeth bro"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back