Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be confident, bro!

Let me guess, femoids were approaching them?

>shy
what the fuck does that even mean anymore

lol those guys think they are shy, they haven't seen some of the full autismo mentalcels on our forums

>shy
what the fuck does that even mean anymore
If you're an Incel, it's used to shame you. If you're Chad, It's use to justify you.
lol those guys think they are shy, they haven't seen some of the full autismo mentalcels on our forums
Confidence is BS. Genes are where it's at.

"dude let it happen naturally speak it into existence"

my girlfriend talked to me and wanted me you can do the same incels!
tumblr_mxi1nplwJS1skvvw7o1_500.gif

A good looking shy guy will get a gf by simply existing, because someday a roastie will approach him
A bad looking shy guy will never get a gf, because she will never approach him

I have a very good looking friend, and we go out from time to time, and he was single for like a few days, and we went out, and some random girl came up to him, told him her name and said, add me on facebook, then she left
They did not talk before that
A few days later i meet him, and he is like, yo i have a new girlfriend, you remember that chick from the bar that gave me her name ?
Yeah we are together now, man what a coincidence

I'm having that strong urge to fill them all with lead again

> shy guys

unattrative males that did not get socially integrated and they were left out to rot

A good looking shy guy will get a gf by simply existing, because someday a roastie will approach him

I have a very good looking friend, and we go out from time to time, and he was single for like a few days, and we went out, and some random girl came up to him, told him her name and said, add me on facebook, then she left
A few days later i meet him, and he is like, yo i have a new girlfriend, you remember that chick from the bar that gave me her name ?
Cope.

Even when you're above average and you are shy women don't approach you. Just give occasional IOIs and if you don't pick up on them you're toast.

How is that considered shy? True shyness is you have a hard time even speaking to people and this guy was asking questions and doing fine. Fake shy guy. He just didnt have balls to approach and waited til someone did for him.

Yep - its a different life for lucky guys with looks. I know a young musician (16) who gave a concert looks 8+ - there was a girl in that concert too looks 6 - they never spoke. She looked him up on FB and left a message on his account "I want to give you a BJ".