Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Just be confident bro"

N

N14

Recruit
★★
I literally can't tolerate any normie bastard who says this to me. It drives me fucking insane how naïve and brainless some people are. I literally go insane when people say this to me

SAME wordmark

Just be confident bro

I mean that « just be confident bro » shit has always been kind of a meme :feelshaha:

Have you tried taking a shower bro?

'dOn'T pUt aNyThINg tHaT mAkEs yOu lOoK nEeDy oR lAcKiNg cOnFiDeNcE iN yOuR bIo bRo'. Literally stfu, I could put anything in my bio and it still doesn't fucking change a thing

I mean that « just be confident bro » shit has always been kind of a meme :feelshaha:
I've had normies say this to me unironically and I can't fathom how stupid one can be to not realise the bigger issue

I've had normies say this to me unironically and I can't fathom how stupid one can be to not realise the bigger issue
fucking normies man jfl :feelskek:

one time my dad told me to “have an ego” and i nearly fkin caged on the spot lol

Bluepilled cucks will always be slave to the foids