Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just be confident bro

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★
Subhuman asks girl to be his Valentine, gets rejected

The foids have no soul.

Reminds me of that fedora incel who sang to that girl. Later on that girl started dating a football jock lmao.

Last edited:
At least he’s tall. He can run just be tall game on midget bitches from r/short.

sucks at singing. should have just asked her out in the hallway or something.

Oh damn I remember watching this. This was painful to see.

i cant watch this, i can bare people getting dismembered, but this, no

Hits too close to home...actually no it doesn't since I would've began crying when I was singing.

close range isis shootings are probably more bareable then this.

He has balls I'll give that but it's over for him !!!!! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

No. Fucking. Way

That dude is honestly a coward if she says no after you commit social suicide to that degree, and he didn't do shit... she deserves to be stabbed with a pen 90 times...at least.

well on the plus side he's shown he's low inhib at the very least

he should go er

You can tell he would be pretty good looking as a female. I imagine his looksmatch singing to me and asking to be my valentine, what a fucking dream come true. Life's so unfair.

Jesus I can’t finish that. I know the rejection is coming.

I'll never have the guts to do that. This guy is a hero. But that girl is a bitch.

He had it coming to be honest. Ugly, low social standing kid breaking the unspoken rule of Feb 14 in schools, where cliques only choose and compliment group members, by an autistic proposal anyone else would be too socially aware and status dependant to try. He got dem walls, though.