Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just be confident bro"

AutistCell

AutistCell

Bingo Bongo I'm a Mongo
They are effectively saying that I should LARP coolness lmao

I'd rather fucking die than LARP anything

I think I'll stay virgin for now thanks

An incel acting confident will be beaten or jailed.

All that fake confidence will get destroyed once the looks of disgust come pouring in when show your face out.

Chad is confident. Incels are arrogant.

Confidence in ugly men is hated as it's seen as you disrespecting the social order. Attractive people have confidence because they have a reason to have it; they will be accepted socially while we won't.

Fuck them I can act confident and arrogant when needed I just don't want to look like an ugly asshole trying to assert himself. Most people are not retards, they can tell when your confidence isn't backed up by your real worth and they hate it.

just be confident? based on what you stupid nigger
confidence without anything to back it up=cockiness

An incel acting confident is gonna get laughed at, ridiculed, and bullied to death. Foids would view us as creepy try hard ugly nerds that is harassing them.

An incel acting confident is gonna get laughed at, ridiculed, and bullied to death. Foids would view us as creepy try hard ugly nerds that is harassing them.
Yep no matter what we do we're wrong. We follow all the advice and buzzwords and we're tryhards who don't know how to read social cues. IT JUST SO HAPPENS(tm) that when a good looking guy does the exact same shit he's going after what he wants and putting himself out there. Real funny how it works.

Going ER is what happens when an incel gains confidence.