Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just be confident, bro" WTF does that mean?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
That's the shittiest advise ever, just have confidence, I mean confidence in fucking what? What do I have to make myself confident? I have some talents yes, but none of those matter if I look like a fucking monster. Notice how people who say that we should have confidence are either handsome or wealthy enough to get all the women they want. What the fuck do they know?

being attractive -> positive reinforcement -> confidence

Bro, don't ask questions bro. Bro this is why you're not getting laid bro because you're not confident in your confidence bro. Just BE confident bro brbrobro

Be confident = become a clown

At least thats what normies understand by confidence

That only works for handsome guys. Incel guys fucked in the past thanks to patriarchy, right now is imposible.

Confidence comes from having something to be confident about, such as looking good. Idiots think you can just create confidence out of thin air. Unfounded confidence is called delusion.

Means that you should approach

it means "I'm a fucking idiot giving shitty advice that has zero value."

I kind of Broke down what they mean by that.

By that they mean to try to be Low Inhib and open up to foids, talk, etc.
It means to befriend a foid and orbit her.
Then, have the enough "confidence" to get closer to her, etc.
Penis enters the vagina, thrust thrus thurst, ? ? ?, profit.

Shittiest advice ever. Tbh, they can't understand that foids want us to die

Shit advice. You should know that being confident doesn't make you physically attractive

FaKe iT Til yOu mAKe It br0:soy::soy::soy:

Confidence is a mix of genetics and positive reactions from others,you either have it or you don't jfl.I am insecure autist and I can never change it,tried to "be confident" for years.

Its a lie
Also, shy is a personality trait. It isn't bad to be shy. Many women are attracted to shy Chads.. "he's so mysterious"

"just be confident bro" can work for mid-tier normies trying to fuck a Becky. That's it.

It means being confident in yourself (whatever the fuck that means), and no matter how many people call you shit/ugly, it doesnt matter because you've deluded yourself to think your a Chad with exceptional gifts. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Just b3CEOME CHAED BRUUUU

Ugly + confident = creepy

JFL confident ugly men are always told they are over compensating or are being a jackass. Every time an ugly man has the audacity to be proud of himself he is called cringe by most normies.

What does it mean? Nothing. It's a vague, meaningless, worthless platitude dished out to us by people who have no idea what it's like to be in our shoes. That's all there is to it.

I'd love to follow the "be confident" advice and try it out but most of the times I can't even do my groceries without getting anxiety

you can only be as confident as the woman allows you to be , she selects in the first 3 seconds if your a potential mate or not , if you act confident regardless she will make only false hopes or straight up reject you. Remember this: telling an ugly dude to just be confident is like putting sugar on shit and call it pancake , its still shit.

confidence is virtue signaling and false hope

I'm more annoyed when tell me that having confidence is sexy.

Don't be ugly. Confidences flows easily when your no a fuckin mutant.

”Just be confident br0!” is complete and utter bullshit. I made a thread about a month ago about how I would try “just being confident” and taking pride in my appearance despite my disability. Not only didn’t it get put on IT, but one comment said “we shouldn’t be encouraging this guy because ugly guys tend to be creepy when they try to act confident.”

It means be confident in your ability to take a shower, watch Captain Marvel religiously, and believe ALL women. :soy:

it's just vague advice because they know it's over for you but won't say it

JFL we all should be aware of the bullshit confidence meme that normies and foids constantly preach.

Foids will literally say "where do all these ugly creeps get their confidence from? LOL learn you place no women will ever want you!"

JFL at the confidence meme.

It basically means rope and reborn as a chad.

What they don't tell you is that the confidence has to be real. Fake confidence is worse than no confidence at all. Even worse than that are the men who think that humour and confidence are the same thing, playing the jester and hoping to be given scraps.

Confident = good looking.

Confidence comes from having something to be confident about, such as looking good. Idiots think you can just create confidence out of thin air. Unfounded confidence is called delusion.
Its a lie
Also, shy is a personality trait. It isn't bad to be shy. Many women are attracted to shy Chads.. "he's so mysterious"
Ugly + confident = creepy
Foids will literally say "where do all these ugly creeps get their confidence from? LOL learn you place no women will ever want you!"

JFL at the confidence meme.

just be natural. It all comes to chad naturally at a young age.

Bro, don't ask questions bro. Bro this is why you're not getting laid bro because you're not confident in your confidence bro. Just BE confident bro brbrobro
LMAO “not confident in your confidence” XDDD just LOL ITS OVER

that only means that normies want non NT people dead

it annoys me so much people dont understand this.... I know for a fact if i wasn't ugly I'd be confident as hell
“we shouldn’t be encouraging this guy because ugly guys tend to be creepy when they try to act confident.”
:feelstastyman:

Last edited:
Be attractive