Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be Chadlite and don't have autism.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Scratch that, autism probably won't even matter as long as it's not low functioning.

Looks>NT

I failed at both

its all about looks anyway

Just be normie

NT matters as long as you're able to talk properly with ppl and not be a complete social moron
anything above 6/10 should get laid comfortably autistic or not

autism probably won't even matter as long as it's not low functioning.
Complete cope. Low-functioning autists lifemog high-functioning autists, because this decadent soyciety rewards ignorance and obtuseness over intelligence and perceptiveness.

High-functioning autists are more likely to be depressed and attempt suicide precisely because of their high IQs, whereas low-functioning autists are more likely to live comfortably (as on disabilitybuxx) and even lack social anxiety since they cannot interpret the world around them and understand when they are being bullied/excluded by others, for instance.

Last edited:
Seriously? What if you don’t have to be seen in public with her and your friends wouldn’t find out. Would you still not?
maybe if I was drunk
Complete cope. Low-functioning autists lifemog high-functioning autists, because this decadent soyciety rewards ignorance and obtuseness over intelligence and perceptiveness.

High-functioning autists are more likely to be depressed and attempt suicide precisely because of their high IQs, whereas low-functioning autists are more likely to live comfortably (as on disabilitybuxx), and even lack social anxiety since they cannot interpret the world around them and, for instance, understand when they are being bullied and excluded.
if you're a chadlite you'll be fine

just lol if you think he can't get laid

We get it dude you're just shy of being a chadlite and you're socially fucked.
We get it man, an upper tier normie autist like you would still be an incel. We get it man you don't have to shove your inceldom down our throats, you are the truest of the truecel here afterall :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

High-functioning autists are more likely to be depressed and attempt suicide precisely because of their high IQs, whereas low-functioning autists are more likely to live comfortably (as on disabilitybuxx) and even lack social anxiety since they cannot interpret the world around them and understand when they are being bullied/excluded by others, for instance.
And for some reason some of the low functioning autists do get lucky from time with sub 4/10 while the high functioning autist get nothings

We get it dude you're just shy of being a chadlite and you're socially fucked.
We get it man, an upper tier normie autist like you would still be an incel. We get it man you don't have to shove your inceldom down our throats, you are the truest of the truecel here afterall :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
cope i'm ugly fuck with acne scars.

if you're a chadlite you'll be fine

just lol if you think he can't get laid

Any chadlite will be "fine," so that argument is redundant and made far too many times on this website.

If you are a high-functioning autistic normie or below, however, you have the worst of all worlds. You are not impressive physically, cannot acquire/leverage social popularity, and your intelligence invariably leads to depression and anxiety.

Any chadlite will be "fine," so that argument is redundant and made far too many times on this website.

If you are a high-functioning autistic normie, however, you have the worst of all worlds. You are not impressive physically, cannot acquire/leverage social popularity, and your intelligence invariably leads to depression and anxiety.

cope you think you're a high tier normie without acne scars
lol what are you talking about? I do have acne scars that's why I'm getting surgery

And for some reason some of the low functioning autists do get lucky from time with sub 4/10 while the high functioning autist get nothings
This is true. A guy I know works in a grocery store, and one of his coworkers is a low functioning autist who is hated by the entire staff.

But he doesn't recognize this fact, and greets them with a "hello" everyday even though they scoff at him.

He had for some time a non-NT girlfriend.

Just be retarded and low-inhib theory.

major fakecel autist cope, you are active on looksmax too don't you?
so someone sent you my pics? lol they must not have sent you the ones where my scars were visible

Subhuman 3/10, you *think* you are above average that's COPE with capital C
with or without the acne scars?

i thought you were calling me a fakecel earlier btw? i'm confused now

with or without the acne scars?

i thought you were calling me a fakecel earlier btw? i'm confused now
I was pointing out how you think you're average/ 5/10 and can ascend via minor surgeries. That is COPE. You are below average looking male with 4chan level autism. It's over unless you surgerymaxx.
You are delusionalmaxed.

I was pointing out how you think you're average/ 5/10 and can ascend via minor surgeries. That is COPE. You are below average looking male with 4chan level autism. It's over unless you surgerymaxx.
You are delusionalmaxed.
i see. why'd you call me fakecel earlier then?

i see. why'd you call me fakecel earlier then?
When? Last week? Because I didn't saw your pics then and your writing gave major fakecel vibes.
On this thread? Because you are acting like a good looking guy and that is a fakecel trait. You have the fakecel mindset. Facially you are an incel and you should behave like one. Stop with this Chadlite Autism cope.

Giphy

When? Last week? Because I didn't saw your pics then and your writing gave major fakecel vibes.
On this thread? Because you are acting like a good looking guy and that is a fakecel trait. You have the fakecel mindset. Facially you are an incel and you should behave like one. Stop with this Chadlite Autism cope.

View attachment 265188
i'm confused as shit. i don't get why I was giving off "fakecel vibes"

but at least you agree that i'm incel, at least that is clear.
What wld you rate him out of 10?
apparently i'm 3/10. that's the harshest rating anyone has given me here.

i'm confused as shit. i don't get why I was giving off "fakecel vibes"

but at least you agree that i'm incel, at least that is clear.

apparently i'm 3/10. that's the harshest rating anyone has given me here.
Ouch! That hurts ! I'm sorry for being blunt with you OP man didn't wanted to hurt your feelings. Okay you're not 3/10 you are 7/10 fine? Now please don't cry man.

@Legendarywristcel I'll PM you later.

Ouch! That hurts ! I'm sorry for being blunt with you OP man didn't wanted to hurt your feelings. Okay you're not 3/10 you are 7/10 fine? Now please don't cry man.

@Legendarywristcel I'll PM you later.
i'm incel as fuck bro. i don't care. you just seem giga hostile for some reason but whatever helps you cope

You joined 150 days ago.

You've spent 93 days on this site.
yes, i am incel as fuck

but gymletethnicel made a topic stating that anyone who claims they're not fakecel because they spend time on this site is a dead giveaway they're fakecel.

women don't want me that's all i need to know

Youre sure that has nothing to do with your autism? I like your posts and iam no gatekeeper here (except for giga volcels) but maybe looks arent your issue?

Last edited:
Youre sure that has nothing to do with your autism? I like your posts and iam not gatekeeper here (except for giga volcels) but maybe looks arent your issue?
i'm not autistic jfl. Trust me I'm fine. I had a normal social life up to middle then when I got acne everything went to shit

Maybe you should try having a life outside of here?
i tried that for the first few decades of my life

my looks were too fucked up for that