Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be born in a third world ghetto theory.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★

I actually dress like this lil dude. As I've said before. I feel like a 14-year-old boy, so I try to keep my dress style as youthful as possible. Unfortunately, I haven't yet found a JB who sees me as dating material. I don't know if I can pull this off. I'm 29, but the other day I tried to fraud my age and got caught by an Asian foid.

is that guy 13, shit niga how is everyone in that vid minisized, even the tall looking ones look 5'7 at best

im 5'3.5 and no one confuses me for a 13 year old, they just think im an adult midget

is that guy 13, shit niga how is everyone in that vid minisized, even the tall looking ones look 5'7 at best

im 5'3.5 and no one confuses me for a 13 year old, they just think im an adult midget
Probably poor nutrition. That's why I agree with @BrendioEEE to a certain extent: a lot of us are locationcels, except the bottom 20% of genetic inferiority who lurks on this site. Ascension is possible if we're willing to travel abroad ( third world countries) for sex. It's possible, indeed.

My (literally chad, not a meme chad) friend is 25, pretends to be 17 and is dating a 14 year old emo jb. If you have the genes you can pull anything off

My (literally chad, not a meme chad) friend is 25, pretends to be 17 and is dating a 14 year old emo jb. If you have the genes you can pull anything off
You've just given me a mighty blow, boyo. My genetics are trash. I used to look really young until I was 23. I could pass for 17. But I started losing looks fast after hitting 25. I've started balding, got fatter. I'm fading.

Time to jbmax

How’d you get caught