Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JUST BE BLACK isn’t rea-

I want sum White pussy on my dick ngl :feelsLSD: :feelsohh:

:feelsgah: I'll be deactivating my account shortly!
75489A55 3AE1 4019 BA35 8298FCE32EEF

JBB can't be applied to everyone, same as JBW. :feelsjuice:

Is she a Latina?

JFL just realized you've made this specific post two other times, just with a different race. :feelskek:

JFL just realized you've made this specific post two other times, just with a different race. :feelskek:
As a Professor in Blackpillosophy , I’m just doing my duty.

It’s an experiment which I (as a Professor:feelsYall:) am conducting for my research purpose in which I’ll know whether my hypothetical assumption of which thread would be most visited is true or not.

Black men shouldn't be allowed to fuck white women (and the other way around)

Racemixing is fucked

you'll stay a khhv your whole life then
race purity is the most cucked shit ever, cause foids are not loyal to one race or their own. they are loyal to the most dominating one!!

also interracial dating improves ascension rate for every incel even if it's less than 1% increase :feelskek:

B.S. JBB only works if you're a thug or an athlete. Besides, the majority of women don't like black guys. They only say they like black guys so they won't get canceled for being racist.

wtf have I been doing wrong then my entire life..

I have a lifetime of rejection from foids under mybelt. They leave me on read, they avoid eye contact with me and when they look at me its with disgust and contempt.

during my college years I tried soo hard.. its just over for me man.. not all blacks can make it I guess

She's in front of a camera, an audience, and in the presence of a nigga. She obviously isn't gonna say white bois only

I have a lifetime of rejection from foids under mybelt. They leave me on read, they avoid eye contact with me and when they look at me its with disgust and contempt.

during my college years I tried soo hard.. its just over for me man.. not all blacks can make it I guess
Yes greycel

Yes greycel
whatever faggit. Like it or not im here rotting with u.
idk why other cels attack eachother when we r all we have. literaly women treat me like a fucking subhuman no matter what I do or say

Theirs a very specific type of white woman that goes mainly for men of color. It's not easy to find and therefore more of an anomaly. Jbw is universal law tho

whatever faggit. Like it or not im here rotting with u.
idk why other cels attack eachother when we r all we have. literaly women treat me like a fucking subhuman no matter what I do or say
I called you for what you are. You are calling me a faggot which is something I’m not. These is a difference :feelsthink:

I called you for what you are. You are calling me a faggot which is something I’m not. These is a difference :feelsthink:
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WILL ASCENED ONE DAY!!! AND LEAVE THIS ROTTING HOLE ; ( I just need a few surgeries

one... day /cry

The only reason she hooks up with him is obviously the fact that he’s black

Lifefuel for blackcels but unfortunately this is just one-off case, most white foiderinos don't think this way even though white cucks and black guys would love to think so. In the real world most white women are not attracted to black guys

You have to be a specific type of mentally retarded to think just be being black will get you laid. You could be a 8/10 Tyrone and still end up with a 5/10 Becky and that’s considered normal.

They only like thugs and drug dealers unfortunately.

You have to be a specific type of mentally retarded to think just be being black will get you laid. You could be a 8/10 Tyrone and still end up with a 5/10 Becky and that’s considered normal.
I don’t take insults from greycels. I am a Professor you retard. oh, wait…do you know that how I know that you are a reatard, it’s because you haven’t seen my research enough. I made similar threads with similar titles for white, Asians and Indians and this whole thing is an experiment for my Blackpillosophy research to see which thread gains the higher statistics by views.

Go search it for yourself, I ain’t explaining more to Retardmaxxed greycels like you. JFL at you, you just took a massive L ever :feelskek:

I don’t take insults from greycels. I am a Professor you retard. oh, wait…do you know that how I know that you are a reatard, it’s because you haven’t seen my research enough. I made similar threads with similar titles for white, Asians and Indians and this whole thing is an experiment for my Blackpillosophy research to see which thread gains the higher statistics by views.

Go search it for yourself, I ain’t explaining more to Retardmaxxed greycels like you. JFL at you, you just took a massive L ever :feelskek:
There is literally no way to mog an incel if you are an incel I know you get no sex :feelshaha:

There is literally no way to mog an incel if you are an incel I know you get no sex :feelshaha:
Have you bunked kindergarten or something? A 5psl incel mogs a 2psl incel. It’s that simple. in case one ascends, it’s gotta be the 5psl dude most likely.

No wonder you are a Retardmaxx :feelskek:

Have you bunked kindergarten or something? A 5psl incel mogs a 2psl incel. It’s that simple. No wonder you are a Retardmaxx :feelskek:
In my opinion truecels moggg the shit out of almost low tier normie incels becuase they are comfy as fuck in their inceldom. That’s wealth right there.

why u retards can't understand there's no difference between races there's chads, normies and incels everywhere maybe not in at the same % but its a rule for everyone

i recently watched a documentary featuring a black guy in a polygamous marriage. He had a black wife along with two cute alt white chicks that would reject 99% of this forum.

i recently watched a documentary featuring a black guy in a polygamous marriage. He had a black wife along with two cute alt white chicks that would reject 99% of this forum.
And I saw a documentary of a 5’2 balding janitor who only dates models