Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be black br0

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
50525322 538955253291160 7565876258190393344 n

This nigga going crazy over black foid send send these messaged jfl. Reminded me currycels

Why do people even do that

Pussybeggar niggas don't stand a chance.

This simp is the black version of a white cuck, foids hate them all the same.

wait for a :bluepill: to come in and say something like "urrr he black, he shud wear pants low and stasii will fuk his beebeesee"

He’s acting like a cuck-white. Tell him to thugmax and listen to black-nigga-highT rap music.

wait for a :bluepill: to come in and say something like "urrr he black, he shud wear pants low and stasii will fuk his beebeesee"
yes lol. another coper will come here eventually
He’s acting like a cuck-white. Tell him to thugmax and listen to black-nigga-highT rap music.
@SoyUnPerdedor damn..

Being a cuck goes beyond race. It’s a mindset, a culture and anyone can fall victim to such cancerous ideals

After that he went to IncelTears.

Being a cuck goes beyond race. It’s a mindset, a culture and anyone can fall victim to such cancerous ideals

Yeah, it's propaganda spewed and spoon-fed from an early age. It's saddening to think about

Yeah, it's propaganda spewed and spoon-fed from an early age. It's saddening to think about
Yes.. I really cant understand mind set of the cucks

Thugmaxxing is a meme if you're incel. It won't be geniune and it will show. You'll do nothing but embarrass yourself.