Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be asian theory proved 100% asians = fakecel

Are you retarded ? Those pics means NOTHING, they could be friends ffs.

the only thing asians have an advantage with is getting with asian girls who are being pressured by their mom to find a same-race man.

Just be Asian theory CONFIRMED. All Ricecels are VOLCELS

Are you retarded ? Those pics means NOTHING, they could be friends ffs.
He's parodying these stupid "JuSt bE WhITe" and "JusT bE BlACk" theory threads.

>closed with ching-ling under
Canada or Australia?

Just be Asian theory CONFIRMED. All Ricecels are VOLCELS

Next what?

5ymdCW.jpg

Just be Curry theory CONFIRMED, All Currycels are VOLCELS?

Next what?

5ymdCW.jpg

Just be Curry theory CONFIRMED, All Currycels are VOLCELS?

Did you think I was being serious or are you parodying these stupid race threads too?

Next time on Incels.me
"jUst Be a human theory.ALL HUMANS ARE VOLCELS"

Just kidding, I know that this is a meme thread

Just be dog theory CONFIRMED. All DOGCELS are V O L C E L S.
5668606ca38473861flv 7b

Last edited:
No such thing as an asiancel they are all slayers.

This topic sucks. Your post sucks OP. I wish it didn't exist. So I am gonna inject my own random weakly related story.

I used to live in Hawaii during my early 20s. THere are a fuckton of Japanese tourists to that state due to geographical closeness. My early 20s was also a time where I had hope and thought I was still able to get laid. Since I knew a bit of japanese and I had a thing for asian chicks at the time, I talked to A LOT of japanese girls. I remember I approached this one woman who was waiting outside of a store. I was drunk as fuck and pointed out that she had a nice ring. She told me that it was her wedding ring and she was there with a man who was not her husband. She told me that the guy she was there with was also married as well.She was absolutely gorgeous too. The guy came out and he appeared to be terrified of me, I doubt he ever saw a fit black person in his life. His reaction to me was ultra weird considering this guy was fucking jacked, he was in far better shape than me. Like seriously he had the body of a goddam anime character. Then again maybe were were just both mirin each other. Actually, both of them were gorgeous. They looked like they could be actors or models or some shit. Looking back I should've tried to initiate a threesome since they were farly receptive to me but I made a lot of mistakes back then.

Anyway, I thoguht the entire situation was awkward and left the cheating couple to contine their completely asinine vacation. What is the point of this story? There really isn't one. If you want to get some moral from this story I guess take this: Even japanese women are hoebags, don't think you can get a nice submissive japanese girl who won't ever cheat on you. Well, unless you are white. Fucking white people, man.

Popbobcells = confirmed mentalcels

Every single thread from your autistically obsessed moronic ass is pushing the same fucking agenda. I have no fucking clue how you aren't banned yet, you are either pushing an agenda, trolling, or both

This topic sucks. Your post sucks OP. I wish it didn't exist. So I am gonna inject my own random weakly related story.

I used to live in Hawaii during my early 20s. THere are a fuckton of Japanese tourists to that state due to geographical closeness. My early 20s was also a time where I had hope and thought I was still able to get laid. Since I knew a bit of japanese and I had a thing for asian chicks at the time, I talked to A LOT of japanese girls. I remember I approached this one woman who was waiting outside of a store. I was drunk as fuck and pointed out that she had a nice ring. She told me that it was her wedding ring and she was there with a man who was not her husband. She told me that the guy she was there with was also married as well.She was absolutely gorgeous too. The guy came out and he appeared to be terrified of me, I doubt he ever saw a fit black person in his life. His reaction to me was ultra weird considering this guy was fucking jacked, he was in far better shape than me. Like seriously he had the body of a goddam anime character. Then again maybe were were just both mirin each other. Actually, both of them were gorgeous. They looked like they could be actors or models or some shit. Looking back I should've tried to initiate a threesome since they were farly receptive to me but I made a lot of mistakes back then.

Anyway, I thoguht the entire situation was awkward and left the cheating couple to contine their completely asinine vacation. What is the point of this story? There really isn't one. If you want to get some moral from this story I guess take this: Even japanese women are hoebags, don't think you can get a nice submissive japanese girl who won't ever cheat on you. Well, unless you are white. Fucking white people, man.
Fucking brutal read man and you knew Japanese? Fuck why am I even still trying as a blacky, no girl will ever like me like they do whites.

So a few Asian out of 1,000 get to date a white girl but that does not make the norm though. You forgetting the Asian men who are not getting any action because their race traitor women are going for white normies.

just be X is always cope

Can't tell if this thread is sarcastic or serious

Lol your cope is unreal, you are definitely having an existential crisis, you got so triggered by the reality of "Just Be White" that you had to make this thread.

Its obvious what you're doing, making this post and trying to conflate what people arguing the validity of JBW were saying, pretending as if our arguments were this ridiculous and simple, here's the difference, you just have some pictures, and we have ACTUAL STATISTICAL PROOF

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

JBW is an undeniable reality, its over. Again nobody is saying a 1/10 lard ass white man can just pull asian chicks, but if you are 4/10 (heck 3/10 with decent income) you can go to an asian country like thailand or the phillipines and get laid easily.

ITS OVER

A guy from this site ironically called itsover got banned bragging about this shit, with images to boot, you can't deny whats in your face - https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/

Last edited:
Lol your cope is unreal, you are definitely having an existential crisis, you got so triggered by the reality of "Just Be White" that you had to make this thread.

Its obvious what you're doing, making this post and trying to conflate what people arguing the validity of JBW were saying, pretending as if our arguments were this ridiculous and simple, here's the difference, you just have some pictures, and we have ACTUAL STATISTICAL PROOF

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

JBW is an undeniable reality, its over. Again nobody is saying a 1/10 lard ass white man can just pull asian chicks, but if you are 4/10 (heck 3/10 with decent income) you can go to an asian country like thailand or the phillipines and get laid easily.
giphy.gif

He’s just a curry half breed whose coping hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back