Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just Be Asian is Law

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Just saw an average looking Asian with an average looking white becky. They were sitting together outside at a restaurant table and she was talking to him animatedly. She mogged him. Just Be Asian is law.

@Zer0/∞ and someone ping @starcrapoo he has blocked me.

Is he boneless?

1 lucky Asian = JBA is law

Celebrate good times, come on! :feelsmusic: :feelsLightsaber:

I told you rice are moggers.

I wonder if the phenomenon of average to below average looking Asians being able to attract white women has to do with lack of facial recognition. It’s possible that the unattractiveness of certain features might be more apparent in racially homogeneous judgments of facial attractiveness, i.e. all Asians might look the same to her.

I was at a mall today and saw subhumans with gfs. Ugly manlet ethnics walking around with their gfs. NT is the only thing that matters.

Kpop is indeed very powerful, even in small European cities you see their ads

I was at a mall today and saw subhumans with gfs. Ugly manlet ethnics walking around with their gfs. NT is the only thing that matters.
We are so cursed. Being autistic is death sentence

I wonder if the phenomenon of average to below average looking Asians being able to attract white women has to do with lack of facial recognition. It’s possible that the unattractiveness of certain features might be more apparent in racially homogeneous judgments of facial attractiveness, i.e. all Asians might look the same to her.
Why wouldn't this work for curries then? I think the reason is because he has high trust facial features and average facial harmony. This is true for most Asians. He didn't look ugly just kinda nerdy.

I have seen uglier people that you get gf. But they were extremely NT or thugmaxxed.
Maybe they had better facial harmony or looked more trustworthy and friendly. Or were they tall and White? I haven't seen an uglier and shorter curry than me with a girl.

Why wouldn't this work for curries then? I think the reason is because he has high trust facial features and average facial harmony. This is true for most Asians. He didn't look ugly just kinda nerdy.
Curries have facial features that are present in white populations, so they are likely more discernible to white people as attractive or unattractive. The facial traits and skull structure of Asians are not seen in whites, so they are less distinguishable. Skin color may also be a factor, as lighter skin is more desirable to both whites and Asians.

Maybe they had better facial harmony or looked more trustworthy and friendly. Or were they tall and White? I haven't seen an uglier and shorter curry than me with a girl.
there was a midget philipeno I knew. 5'2, 3.5/10 face. Giga subhuman but he was massively NT. His energy levels were off the roofs. And he did get some low tier foids as a result. Ofc this was a long time ago so not as applicable today. But even today many midget Mario spics in my area have midget latina goblina wives due to macho NT Maxx.

there was a midget philipeno I knew. 5'2, 3.5/10 face. Giga subhuman but he was massively NT. His energy levels were off the roofs. And he did get some low tier foids as a result. Ofc this was a long time ago so not as applicable today. But even today many midget Mario spics in my area have midget latina goblina wives due to macho NT Maxx.
Never realized Mario was ugly until you mentioned jfl. So how were they different from your typical NT? How did they deal with the failo effect of being ugly and short?

Never realized Mario was ugly until you mentioned jfl. So how were they different from your typical NT? How did they deal with the failo effect of being ugly and short?
I am not sure how they do it but they are able to naturally joke around and entertain people. They are like another species in that sense. Their energy levels are insane.

Sounds like a friendzone resident

Law!
Marshall_Law_%28T7%29.png