Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just Be Asian confirmed.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
K POP maxxed Korean gets every foid from every race and nationality interested in him and even gets them to sing Korean songs, divulge plans to visit Korea, and speak some Korean to him.

You think only snow bunnies like Changs: all I can overhear from sheboons in my school when sitting in class are the latest K-Dramas and K-Pop.

This is not a trend that will fade in just a decade.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVuB0Tk3ZKk

Last edited:
Is bollywood halo a thing?

If only I was a smart good looking asian instead of a stupid ugly niggerr, my life would be so much better.

Last edited:
If only I was a smart good looking asian instead of a stupid ugly niggerr, my life would be so much better.
a handsome nigger would also do. Just don't be ugly theory

It's over if you're not a sugerymaxxed north Asian k pop god in the year of our lord 2021

all I can overhear from sheboons in my school when sitting in class are the latest K-Dramas and K-Pop.
didn't @WØLF 's sister get RICED?

didn't @WØLF 's sister get RICED?
no, she got KKK'd.
U.S. Slavery: Timeline, Figures & Abolition - HISTORY

The most brutal part is that my sister is antisocial, high inhib, and socially anxious around anyone that’s not family. I watched her go from the quiet femcel type to 6’2 white aryan chadlite’s cum dumpster in the span of a night. I guess it was kinda my fault since I told her to make a Tinder because she didn’t believe me when I said that her SMV was infinite

Zoomer foids are the spawn of the devil, even the ones you think are different, pure, or NAWALTs. After witnessing that fact firsthand, I want nothing to do with them

Asians are without a doubt the biggest copers. I kind of envy it tbh

Yea right, foids of all races are repulsed by us. They literally actively avoid us.

If they even notice us to begin with.

Not all of us can pull off that gay ass kpop look nor do we want to.

Yea right, foids of all races are repulsed by us. They literally actively avoid us.

If they even notice us to begin with.
that's because you're Chinese and not Korean: race is cope, only ethnicity matters. :blackpill::smonk:

This is a youtube video, edited, might just be cherry-picking out of hundreds of people he found and were into k-pop.

PrettyBoy Changs can get girls, denying this is a cope, but keep in mind, Asian normies, let alone ricecels are fucked.

that's because you're Chinese and not Korean: race is cope, only ethnicity matters. :blackpill::smonk:
Lol as if foids (especially white ones) can tell the difference between Korean and Chinese.