Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be an astronaut theory

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Short? Just become an astronaut.

After living for nearly a year aboard the International Space Station, NASA astronaut Scott Kelly is two inches taller than his identical twin brother Mark.

i dont think he actually grew theres just no downward gravitational pull on the spine so it straightens up.

on a side note chiropractic therapy can also increase height if ur spines fucked up.

And within months he will be 2 inches shorter than he is now. Stop spreading this shit as it makes you sound like a normie.

Cope. The astronauts “grew” an average of about two inches because of "spinal unloading." But that height soon disappeared as they readjusted to the weight of their bodies back on Earth. As soon as they return to Earth they not only lose that height boost, but the whole process can lead to back problems. About 70% of astronauts report spine discomfort after only a few days in space and half experience back pain on their return to Earth.

I wonder if I could get a similar result with using inversion table daily.

And within months he will be 2 inches shorter than he is now. Stop spreading this shit as it makes you sound like a normie.

I'd say the vacuum has had its way with him.