Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL just be a sperm donor bro

sadafcel

sadafcel

I just want to be loved...

The second lesbian couple look worse than some of our looksmatch yet according to the thinner fagfoid, she said that many men still tries to naturally inseminate them yet the couple turned all these NI requests down. JFL on how easy landwhales and ugly foids get sex these days :lul:

My sperm's place is the sewer and not a foids vagina.

I’m literally unfit to be a sperm donor (too short)

In Indiana at least, the requirements are 5'9" and to have a sufficient count. I'm 5'7" and my count was too low during the initial test. TBH I wanted the money ($100/ mo, woo hoo!), I was more desperate at the time for cash.

My sperm's place is the sewer and not a foids vagina.

I hate foids now, but if given the chance I would still like to bust a load in their pussy and impregnate as many of them as possible.

In Indiana at least, the requirements are 5'9" and to have a sufficient count. I'm 5'7" and my count was too low during the initial test. TBH I wanted the money ($100/ mo, woo hoo!), I was more desperate at the time for cash.

Damn, that sounds sad. Maybe try your luck on the unofficial FB sperm donor sites; from what I could see in the video, you just have to say something like "I'm available for fucking!" and then voila

lol

all sperm clinics

have height requirements, require face pics, require full health check up - require genetic tests, require tests of counts, require educational background to weed out intellect subhumanity....

Sperm clinic requirments to be a bull for a cuck... are BLACKPILLED....

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back