Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be a Nazi bro

Soul_Synarchy

Soul_Synarchy

Temp. Banned
★★
Tumblr ox9je5HlYU1ws9jm1o1 1280

just kill 6 million jews

maxresdefault.jpg

Females love good looking nazis

Blackpill101 exposed as volcel.

Every time I hear this, I think of the one tinder experiment that one of our catfishers did that had a Chad with a swastika tattoo, and the one girl saying "I'm accepting of all beliefs". Anyone got that pic?

it's over for jewcels

Lmao...

The Alt right is so bluepilled on women it's so ridiculous.

>Atomwaffen Division
Most of them are terrible antisocial spergs. Took a look into their Discord. Triarii seems to have a good tactic tho.

Triarii1
Triarii2

Females love dominant high-status Chads. If you're a dominant high-status Chad, you can be a Commie, a feminist, an antifeminist, a liberal, a Nazi, a Hippie, it doesn't matter. It's not so much that women love Nazis - it's just that women DON'T CARE as long as you're a dominant high-status Chad.

I'm not sure if that's less shitty, though. Females are just the true nihilists. They are pure animals, these whores.

to be fair tho, it is you who has a cognitive dissonance here
they are consistent

you claim to be nazi, white naturalist (which there is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with, I agree with VAST MAJORITY of the nazi ideology myself)
But how can you claim to be strong and superior and then you gonna go and say "women don't want us"
women ONLY go for strong superior males, get that through your fuckinf head

we deathnics and white supremacists are on same page. we are consistent.
I'm just claiming that the white race/ European civilization on average is better than the African race/ civilization for instance, in terms of technology, inventions, culture, etc. I'm not saying that just because I'm white in color, then I'm "superior" than yourself or something.
Scroll down. There are pics of them. Seem like Truecels to me.

https://www.propublica.org/article/atomwaffen-division-inside-white-hate-group
I 100% agree with their anti-Jewish ideology tbh. We need an uprising against the Jews.

Females love dominant high-status Chads. If you're a dominant high-status Chad, you can be a Commie, a feminist, an antifeminist, a liberal, a Nazi, a Hippie, it doesn't matter. It's not so much that women love Nazis - it's just that women DON'T CARE as long as you're a dominant high-status Chad.

I'm not sure if that's less shitty, though. Females are just the true nihilists. They are pure animals, these whores.

thats what it entails tho
if white culture is superior it's because it has STRONG correlation with cognitive abilities and being superior.
those technological advancements didnt fall from sky ya know ?

you can't say im nazi/white supremacist and then say white men are not stronger and SUPERIOR to deathnics/
They are though, on average.
It's just that since hypergamy is so bad in the West, the average sub8 white male is getting rejected.

Women only adore fascists that are master race Chads or Stacies. Hitler wouldn't have got a look in. Even Rudolf Hess would struggle to get a landwhale in the modern world.

Women only adore fascists that are master race Chads or Stacies. Hitler wouldn't have got a look in. Even Rudolf Hess would struggle to get a landwhale in the modern worse.
Hitler was a VIRGIN who got rejected by a Jewish whore until he gained status and finally got laid.

Nazicel meetup when?

God, what would I give to be a chad SS soldier like Otto Skorzeny or Leon Degrelle.

Hilter had only got one ball. The other was in the Albert Hall. Himmler was very sim'lar, and poor old Goebbels had no balls at all. So they were very likely all incels :feelsmega:

alt right is the ultimate cope

a909114a39dcdcb1b7a9c81d796206a9.jpg

Hitler still wasn't an incel

Every time I hear this, I think of the one tinder experiment that one of our catfishers did that had a Chad with a swastika tattoo, and the one girl saying "I'm accepting of all beliefs". Anyone got that pic?
Hilter had only got one ball. The other was in the Albert Hall. Himmler was very sim'lar, and poor old Goebbels had no balls at all. So they were very likely all incels :feelsmega:

Fuck, Ive seen jewish girls swoon for 10/10 far right Chads at work. Loads of these women have absolutely no self respect

I am scared now :(
Plz love me and all the jews,
ty.

Hitler was a sensitive man.

This is fantasy. Hitler had two balls and goebbels had like 6 kids