Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just be a major contributor to the world's largest encyclopedia bro

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

Actually on second thought FUCK THIS GUY. HE DESERVES TO BE MOCKED

Annotation 2019 12 31 182932

Last edited:
Evil cunt. What productive things has she done in her life? What has she contributed to society?

Meanwhile chad peed in his pant, this hole be like aww so cute like baby.

God I hate male feminist cucks so much. Why do they care so much about bringing their OWN GENDER down?? Those stupid cucks are so delusional and should be banished (in minecraft of course)

Evil cunt. What productive things has she done in her life? What has she contributed to society?

you mean merely existing and having a jizzhole doesn’t count as productive societal contributions?! :feelsgah:

Need to replace him with a Chad face and try get it viral to see the foids reactions, so you can compare how they react depending on the face

Actually on second thought FUCK THIS GUY. HE DESERVES TO BE MOCKED
I remember when this was posted on braincels I thought her mocking towards him was unfair but now that I see he's a cuck I think he deserves it too.

I remember when this was posted on braincels I thought her mocking towards him was unfair but now that I see he's a cuck I think he deserves it too.
The correct response is to be mad at both. One for being a foid. The other for being a cuck.

The correct response is to be mad at both. One for being a foid. The other for being a cuck.
I'm not mad at either of them. I will not let anyone have the honour of making me hate him.

This guy is doing all of this for free; educating and helping millions of people.

His reward ? Getting mocked by women because he is a sub-8 male.

Lmao he can work really hard and kiss women's ass but she'll still humiliate him online like he's pure filth because of his looks.

True, these looks vs. Chad looks make the difference between creating 600 articles about foids on wikipedia and banging that many.

Anything on how he reacted to that tweet?

He's taken overcompensating to the moon and back with not even a whiff of pussy.(most likely)
Imagine all the foids who benefited in some way from his contributions, oh wait, that's already how society works, taking and giving back nothing to low smv males.
Need to replace him with a Chad face and try get it viral to see the foids reactions, so you can compare how they react depending on the face
with a title like 'the other contributor who made it work' , while mentioning he did significantly less work.
Jus imagine it, it would be bigger than Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined levels of blackpills

Last edited: