Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be a king bRo!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-

I like it that the foid needs to submit to her husband. Wish it was like this too in the west but actually I dont care really about it since we will never be loved by a foid.
Teehee its only misygonistic when white guys do this stuff its tradition in asia teehee.
Reeeee fuel.

images

I am imperator of my empire. Now please cute adorable loli on my dick

Jfl if you don't kingmaxx in 2019

This is suifuel.

I like your avi

i would love to be king of the universe tbh

Uhh... I do not want have that type of relationship, I'm dreaming about comrade-wife who will always hold my back if I'm out, but women wants to be dominated by chads and that's all, suifuel.

I like it that the foid needs to submit to her husband. Wish it was like this too in the west but actually I dont care really about it since we will never be loved by a foid.
Teehee its only misygonistic when white guys do this stuff its tradition in asia teehee.
Reeeee fuel.

That used to be my avi but I got warned. Be careful boyo

It's as easy as that br0

(King Abdullah and Queen Rania of Jordan)

See, height doesn't matter, you silly inkel! You can marry a hot woman who heightmogs you. Just be a literal king, bro!

View attachment 112075

(King Abdullah and Queen Rania of Jordan)

See, height doesn't matter, you silly inkel! You can marry a hot woman who heightmogs you. Just be a literal king, bro!
just have fame, status and money! the ultimate betabuxer!!!!

tbf, most women after 30 wants to settle down with some rich beta provider