Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be a hero and safe a wamanz bro

ThereIsYourGod

ThereIsYourGod

Recruit
★★★★

JFL this is the guy who saved wamanz during that rampage in yoga class. I'm sure he isnt a virgin and after his very heroic act he will be chased by wamanz to the rest of his life despite the fact he looks like a school shooter himself.

This cuck name is Joshua Quick by the way

Last edited:
FUCKING faggot cuck

He's a normie and white so his act of valor might add to his SMV. If he was one or two point below in looks level he would have rather helped yogacel in reloading his ammo then saving foids.

He's a normie and white so his act of valor might add to his SMV. If he was one or two point below in looks level he would have rather helped yogacel in reloading his ammo then saving foids.
Do a tinder experiment with this cuck braging about his bravery and with a good looking child rapist

Fucking cuck. The grim reaper should’ve taken his bitch ass.

He does yoga so you know he's a libcuck

I'd say he's a solid 5. Needless to say, mogs me

doubt the girl even considered putting out for him lol beta cuck shell fucking the tyrone that wouldve ran right out and not looked at her once to consider saving her

If I'm ever in a active shooter situation I'm trampling over any bitch that gets in my way to get my ass out of there asap, anything less is cuckdom. No slut is worth dying for especially a western one, I'll use these whores as a meat shield to get away if I have to.

Retard cuck tried to save a bunch of ungrateful yoga cunts who would never do the same for him. The naivete of cucks is unreal, only reason those skanks get into yoga is to become more flexible for Chad not to hang around cucks like this "Joshua Quick".

Last edited:
He's a normie, not incel tier.

That said, women only give no-strings-attached sex to Chads, so he's not going to get any pussy from risking his life.

What kind of man goes to yoga classes. what a fag :lul: