Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just be a good man cuck...

Smallondick

Smallondick

Banned
-
"You know that beautiful girl that appears some, appears dead, nobody knows how, when, why, in what way ... just prayed, studied ... father cries, mother cries" ...

É incrível, toda favelada é exatamente a mesma coisa. A mesma aparência, a mesma voz de pato, toda fodendo vez.

Also, brazilian favelas look so dirty and depressing. I live in one of them, but it isn't as bad as this.

I can sense their lack of fucking awareness through this photo . I know gangs don’t play trait out there and might consider them enemies if they stumble upon them after taking this photo.

Last edited:
Another emasculating picture.

Hey look, it's (((Charlie's))) "angels".

Ugh, that lack of gun safety. Makes me cringe.

I like the one in the middle.

Oh god the girl in black looks a lot like a grown up version of my first oneitis back in the fifth grade
I can sense their lack of fucking awareness through this photo . I know gangs don’t play trait out there and might consider them enemies if they stumble upon them after taking this photo.
Hope they end up in bestgore with the rival gang cutting their heads off

The one in the middle looks Italian. She's significantly close to looking like the "perfect girl" that I envision for such a lengthy period of time.