Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be a cripple theory

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
ole8nibhbf361.jpg

IMG_0788-scaled-e1600849401383.jpg

If this cripple can get laid where's your excuse inckels? :soy: :soy: :soy:

a chad ex-military soldier cripple

crippled chad > healthy incel

she knows that her children will get very good genes since him not being to walk is not a result of a genetic
condition but from his service

a chad ex-military soldier cripple

crippled chad > healthy incel

she knows that her children will get very good genes since him not being to walk is not a result of a genetic
condition but from his service

lifefuel for me
My new pick up line: "Hey baby I've had arthritis since 7 years old, want a taste?"
:lul:
The difference is he lost his legs fighting for the hooked nosed elites and Moloch, while you have arthritis because god hates you and cursed your genes. Women see that difference and will forever want you gone from this earth

Just be crippled chad theory.

Notice the double bind. No matter what you do you're either not trying hard enough or you're "trying too hard". It couldn't possibly be that something other than behaviour is the reason for failure

Just ROFL at the moron that made that Reddit post — if a top man/Chad can’t walk, the woman gets validation/pats on the back from being with him (“that must be so hard, how do you do it, you’re so selfless!”) and he’s still great looking and potentially has status/money which also factor in. You think if he were a 5 ft ugly male that also was gripped he’d have had the same success? Apparently that poster does (lol what a fucking idiot).

Seriously reading that Reddit post is fucking rage fuel and look at all the awards foids and bluepillers gave them wtf. Women really are just chomping at the bit for anything out there that lets them blame men they reject and believe it’s somehow the men’s fault and not the women being absurdly picky.

News flash ladies, go read some fucking statistics over on black pill science! It’s not men that are typically the problem, it’s that women are hugely advantaged and live in delusion land about it — they’ll do anything to keep men from waking up.

Last edited:
Its always a man's fault.

From now till the end of time it will always be a mans fault he cannot get a mate. Not female hypergamy not the matriarchal society we live in.

It will forever be a mans fault

JFL. turns out i was "doing something wrong" by not looking like Tom Brady

You gotta try hard, but not too hard, lolwut.

Where's this mythical sweet spot, it's on my face right.

Its always a man's fault.

From now till the end of time it will always be a mans fault he cannot get a mate. Not female hypergamy not the matriarchal society we live in.

It will forever be a mans fault
Ding ding ding, we have a winner! Nailed it!

To normies/women statistics/studies and objective evidence/data don’t matter! All that matters is that women are wonderful and everything is evil men’s fault and the patriarchy! I swear, women make the apex fallacy all of the god damn time, it is wearying. Probably because the vast majority of men are invisible to them and they feel discriminated against and like they have it hard because Chad wouldn’t accept them as a long term mate. Shits unreal honestly, but what else is new?

Last edited: