Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Just be a Chad truck driver bro, over for shower copers.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Untitledfgfhg

"I'm afraid of trucks" JFL @ foids :feelsohgod::feelswhat::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Dude isn't even really good looking. He's just white, somewhat gymmaxxed, and haloed by his tattoos and frame. Also he's tall as fuck

Cannot drive.

He’s not even that good looking tbh
1. You don't get a vote on how attractive a man is
2. Teenagers can't be incel, gtfo

Dude isn't even really good looking. He's just white, somewhat gymmaxxed, and haloed by his tattoos and frame. Also he's tall as fuck
"white"
In the American sense maybe
And the jaw line could be used to cut diamonds with its sharpness

Yeah no, he's good looking. i also thought the same for a while but the reality is that his face has good proportions plus he has nw0 and nt enough

You don't get a vote on whether a guy is good looking or not. Unless you're a faggot, in which case you don't belong on this forum.

Just be a truck driver theory

1. You don't get a vote on how attractive a man is
2. Teenagers can't be incel, gtfo
You don't get a vote on whether a guy is good looking or not. Unless you're a faggot, in which case you don't belong on this forum.
Yes we do because me and @Broly are actually good at rating. Being an above average tallfag is more than enough to get foids wet. Chad only is a fucking meme
"white"
:feelskek:

Yes we do because me and @Broly are actually good at rating.
Basically you're saying you're sucking each other's dicks. Homosexuals don't belong on this forum, pls leave.
Too bad the only time I’ll get a foid wet is when I steal her umbrella
:feelshaha:

Last edited:
Being a truck driver is a hard job, I couldn’t sit still for that long.
Basically you're saying you're sucking each other's dicks. Homosexuals don't belong on this forum, pls leave.
@Broly this guy is like 7-7.5/10 he’s very good looking.

Groom, lean and tattoo maxed. It's that easy for normies.

That's why I got no respect for normielooks cels that complain. If they say they know they can do that but they're not willing to then I can accept them, but normylooks cels that complain and try and blame something or someone else lol kys

Giga based but sadly out of my power
:fuk:
really? I don’t see anything that makes him good looking tbh, like he’s not ugly but I don’t see what those girls are seeing
Jfl he's not, niggas here can't rate for shit. This guy is 4.5 PSL at best. Like I said, he is largely haloed by his tats, body, and the fact that he's like 6'5

People here cope with “Chad only” until they see some norman getting lusted after. The guy looks like shit.
“B- but uhhhh he has JAW” lmao

really? I don’t see anything that makes him good looking tbh
Straight nose, good midface ratio, full lips, solid phyltrum to chin ratio, thick eyebrows with solid eye area, high set cheekbones. He’s a 7+/10, lucky guy.

Former Truckdrivercel here. Its good money if you dont have a degree or cant stemmaxxx. Its actually a good cope for incels because at least you make decent money while being left alone. :blackpill:

I need to know @OwnerOpcell 's thoughts on this thread

He looks tann
:yes::yes::yes:

Foids go for height > face. People here refuse to accept this for some reason
True. But then again he's high tier normie with a slight norwood 1 or 2 hairline.
People here cope with “Chad only” until they see some norman getting lusted after. The guy looks like shit.
“B- but uhhhh he has JAW” lmao
He has height. And is high tier chadlite
Straight nose, good midface ratio, full lips, solid phyltrum to chin ratio, thick eyebrows with solid eye area, high set cheekbones. He’s a 7+/10, lucky guy.
Chadlite

Last edited:
Height pill at it again :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.Only ifI was tlalfag :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
"white"
And the jaw line could be used to cut diamonds with its sharpness
:lul::lul::lul:

he is not chad

I need to know @OwnerOpcell 's thoughts on this thread
What’s their to think about. Women decide what’s attractive or not, not us.