Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be a 4'10 refugee from Bangladesh theory

PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Boring retard
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Healthygamergg/comments/1eny367/debunking_the_black_pill_and_toxic_generalizations/

It's over for the 5'2 balding indian janitor, the 4'10 Bangladeshi refugee with a crooked yellow smile gets all the girls today

Inceldom and blackpill debunked delete this forum guys

how do i shorten my height?

I do not wana meet john. Thanks, and have a nice day.

This seems like it could be satire one of us wrote.

This is literally a fictional story written by ChatGPT kek
nice deboonking

the name alone proves it's satirical

>John Doe
Tales from reddit larpland

lmao they get off on writing this fiction

Its a troll bot who wrote this buddy.

nice deboonking
Those guys are so desperate to prove the inkwell wrong that they have to use AI to generate feel good stories:feelshaha:.

It's almost like those guys live in a world with reverse Juggernaut law. Nothing can stop a guy, no matter how ugly, from dating according to them, but they are curiously less enthusiastic about saying the same about women:waitwhat:.

Wrong, this is a 100% factual story that totally and absolutely happened in real life buddy.

Last edited:
Those guys are so desperate to prove the inkwell wrong that they have to use AI to generate feel good stories:feelshaha:.
All I can say is

Rent free
It's almost like those guys live in a world with reverse Juggernaut law. Nothing can stop a guy, no matter how ugly, can stop him from dating according to them, but they are curiously less enthusiastic about saying the same about women:waitwhat:.
JBW(Just be woman) is law.

@opioidcel @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @curryboy420 @curryboy @currycel102 @Blackpill Monk @anandkonda which one of you was it :lul:

At least make it sound somewhat realistic. Even the average normie would think this is ridiculous

At least make it sound somewhat realistic. Even the average normie would think this is ridiculous
Hence why I said it sounds like satire

If they said something along the lines of "oh but I know a guy who is bald" that would be believable, since some bald guys do ok.

But this just reeks of trolling/joking due to the sheer outlandishness of it

Hence why I said it sounds like satire

If they said something along the lines of "oh but I know a guy who is bald" that would be believable, since some bald guys do ok.

But this just reeks of trolling/joking due to the sheer outlandishness of it
It's also the accounts only post and they've only made two replies. I think it's a troll as well

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@gymletethnicel

ZeroGPT says 0% AI content tho, so its manually written.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@gymletethnicel

IMHO he probably used AI generated text for inspiration and then basically rewrote it using his own words.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@gymletethnicel

IMHO he probably used AI generated text for inspiration and then basically rewrote it using his own words.
Most likely, and possibly not even that. I've tried AI detectors before, and they could go from 90% chance of something being written by AI to 10% after I rewrote or added a single sentence into a three paragraph text.

Most likely, and possibly not even that. I've tried AI detectors before, and they could go from 90% chance of something being written by AI to 10% after I rewrote or added a single sentence into a three paragraph text.
Yeah i always used this for my university assignments, just change a few paragraphs. Tho i think the profs know by now that like 95% of dudes are using AI for their home work or assignments.

Literally even in exams that are written IN SCHOOL they take out their phone and use ChatGPT for the answers.

There was this business Management class where 90% of the exam was actually writing instead of math and i learned so hard for weeks, meanwhile the 3 dudes that were besides me just used their Smartphones under the table and cleared the exam with GPT, actually wanted to report it, but then again I aint a snitch.

Still pissed me off, the cheating for degrees in the future will 100% increase, especially once the technology arrives that can connect your brain to an A.S.I directly. This will probably be the end or college and university.

All the 22th century people will be nigh omniscient, so homework, assignments and even written exams are all but useless.

@JohnDoe thoughts?

About as real as jbr in jeetland

I see a lot of ugly and/or low income men with women. They just get with other ugly people.

I live in Texas and I see obese ethnic (black/Hispanic) men get with women. They just get with other obese , short ethnic women. I think that most American incels could just have sex or marry some morbidly obese women,esp. obese ethnic women (black/hispanic , native American) but they would rather be single. Whats the point if you can't get hard on someone? You may have sex with another man.

Last edited:
dnr but sounds like 5ft indian janitor meme lore

nice deboonking
Actually this a fictional story that was written before ChatGPT.

I clearly remember some meme like this was posted in 2020

Crazy shit, yet here I am.

How are all these undesirable people getting laid?

Make up fake person named John Doe with a fake situation for your shitty argument theory

@IncelKing Thoughts?

Not a single word