Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just be 7ft 1

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date
This is a certified hypergamy moment

Super tall men usually have wonky ugly faces:feelskek:
But I still wish I was 7'1", even if it meant constant pain and dying earlier :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Wait he made his entire reddit account around his height:feelskek::feelskek: every single post
I can tell that's his entire personality right there. And foids will love it

Last edited:
He's dumb for not having trained for professional basketball.

I wonder how much this fat gigatallfag eats everyday

His balls are probably within punching range for a manlet like me

Toilets will say that "height doesn't matter sweaty, you just have a bad personality" and then throw themselves at this tallfag simply because of his height.

Teehee girls don't care about your height! You're just imagining it!

Wait he made his entire reddit account around his height:feelskek::feelskek: every single post
I can tell that's his entire personality right there. And foids will love it
Yep he has a GREATT PERSONALITY that isn’t boring at all. Imagine he had a5’6 personality

His balls are probably within punching range for a manlet like me
71317FFD AC43 472A 96E2 024DE31A1744

Funny they haven't even saw his face

I hate these shallow whores:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
And I hate that I am a manlet:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Teehee girls don't care about your height! You're just imagining it!
The denial and gaslighting is worse than their height obsession tbh.
I wouldn't be this pissed if they were honest about it.

What's so special about his personality that every foid wants to have sex with him:rolleyes::rolleyes:
@LurkingITfags thoughts?

Face coper on suiwatch

I see men like that every day in the Netherlands, most of them have extremely tall girlfriends or extremely short ones, rarely beautiful girlfriends (beautiful toilets exclusively go for either Chad-faced men or men that betabux and extremely tall men are rarely rich, at least outside of basketball).

Just look at rich and successful 7'6 basketball LEGEND Yao Ming.

Screenshot 20220707 204628

Screenshot 20220707 204634

She's just a Beiqi (Chinese Becky, maybe another term like Bei-Chi or Beiji). He couldn't full in an actually Mei-Li. :feelswhat:

EXTREME HEIGHTS (7 Ft. and taller) are great for one night stands or Becky's that are really insecure about their own heights.

fat chad wins again @PointOfNoReturn @Transcended Trucel

You need to be 7ft tall to compensate for face, take the Zoomerpill! :feelsohgod:
@Transcended Trucel

tallfags again this shit makes me sad

You need to be 7ft tall to compensate for face, take the Zoomerpill! :feelsohgod:
@Transcended Trucel
Tallfags = volcels. Even without face surgery can run ogre giant dark triad game :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Toilets will say that "height doesn't matter sweaty, you just have a bad personality" and then throw themselves at this tallfag simply because of his height.
but it's not thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
he just had a really good personaliity! tee hee!
i mean..OMG I just can't explain it...we had really great chemistryyyyy
and omg like our astrology signs matched up so perfect omg

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: