Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be 6'6 Chad bro

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@blakebachert1/video/7284712302497074474?is_from_webapp=1

:lul:

I'm so tired of niggerisms like rizz tbh

If someone in this thread ever goes ER, do it in the Northeast of Brazil, please.

If you see a skinny-fat, balding subhuman mutt, shoot him on sight :feelsbadman:

If someone in this thread ever goes ER, do it in the Northeast of Brazil, please.

If you see a skinny-fat, balding subhuman mutt, shoot him on sight :feelsbadman:
Nordestinos are nice person

He literally can bend rules to his desires :feelsbadman:

RonnieMcnutt.gif

it always makes me wonder how users above 6’2 are incel. I get Face is most important but seriously, there has to be some sort of deformity for you to experience inceldom.

it always makes me wonder how users above 6’2 are incel. I get Face is most important but seriously, there has to be some sort of deformity for you to experience inceldom.
Its about nt bro :soy::soy::soy:

Face > height

Unless the girl in question has a height fetish