Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be 1/100,000 bro!

Lmao that 1/100000 guy probably doesnt even appreciate his luck, probably some cunt that life just gives everything to without trying

the industrial revolution and it's consequences

most foids who put these on reddit are literally trying to make it look ridiculous

realistically speaking top 10% is enough to get laid on tinder with a foid who isn't this insanely picky.

of course, they're still super picky, none of us have a chance

Lmao that 1/100000 guy probably doesnt even appreciate his luck, probably some cunt that life just gives everything to without trying

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TinderData/comments/mwiyqw/24f_6_years_of_on_and_off_usage_in_a_very/gvkm0pn/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Blames her swipe rate on “asexualism” aka chadsexual only

And that last part I bet her 5 requirements that she doesn’t want to get into are
1. White only
2. 6’0+
3. 8/10+ face
4. 7+ inch dick
5. Ripped body

hypergamy is insane because tiktok

How do empty brained normies even deny this shit anymore? It’s literally right in their fucking faces.

I swear I fucking hate the average person. So many people are low-iq and fucking pieces of shit.

God is a retard

I joined the forum when peiple debated the transition from the 80/20 rule to 93/7. Look where we are now.

Every female has infinite smv and it'll only get worse from here, women will keep increasing their standards.

All social media and women rights must be removed:foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

virtual automated operating eugenics.

Only a complete retard would deny the blackpill in this day and age, it's literally right in front of them. They claim to be all about statistics, yet they reject the ones provided to them.

Online dating has ensued that even a 1/10 landwhale has access to chads, making it impossible for anyone below the 8/10 threshold to succeed. It's only going to get worse from her, their egos will only keep growing because of all the pathetic cucks putting them on a pedestal. They'll eventually get a whiff of chad's cock, (most chads will use ugly foids for a quick pump-and-dump) which will make them even less likely to settle.

:kys:

Ahh, sub 10.0 law in the morning.

Also, she's probably a fucking 5:feelsseriously:

"Yes, most men are considered subhuman to most women."

I like how there are based comments like that there and they're actually upvoted.

When confronted with that much data there is really no denying the black pill. :blackpill:

I swear dude if the devil was willing to make a deal for my soul I'd take it but the deal is he had to wipe out all of existence and kill God

This entire universe is rage fuel :reeeeee:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back