Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Just bashed my head into my pillow for 45 seconds

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Sometimes I get an urge to bash my head into the nearest wall. I never capitulate, (because I'm not a brainlet) but today I gave in a bit and bashed my head against my pillow.

Same here. I’m frustrated with school that I’ve been banging my head against my pillow when I can’t sleep from my anger of school.

same but if you hit something hard will probably just make your life worse so i dont hit hard things usually

I went through a phase of punching myself in the head and ripping out my hair.

I never do that tbh

I know this feel
Felt good at the time. When my hair is longer I still wrap it round my finger and yank at it but I can't bring myself to pull it out anymore after taking my pills.

Felt good at the time. When my hair is longer I still wrap it round my finger and yank at it but I can't bring myself to pull it out anymore after taking my pills.
It's SIBBing. Usually happens in people with autism. I don't have any pills because boomer parents think all meds=autism, and also I don't want to be sedated 24/7 unless it's my choice with drugs.

It's SIBBing. Usually happens in people with autism. I don't have any pills because boomer parents think all meds=autism, and also I don't want to be sedated 24/7 unless it's my choice with drugs.
I wish I was on some drugs right now tbh. After much delay I'll be procuring some marijuana this Friday.

meanwhile Chad gets to pillow fight with at an all girls sleepover

In ancient Egypt and China, they used rocks as pillows.

I just drink alcohol

I should do that tbh

why not bash others heads against the pavement instead?:feelshehe:

I do that as well it’s very comforting. I sometimes also cover my head with a pillow and start to swing back and forth sitting like an autist.

buy a stone pillow

[Chorus: Quando Rondo]
Late nights on my avenue by myself, I ain't need a gang member (nigga, I remember)
I ain't have no money on my books this time last year 'round September (nigga, I remember)
12's jump behind me, I'ma do the dash real fast, no surrender (nigga, I remember)
Nigga, I remember I remember, nigga, I remember I remember
Nigga, I remember
Nigga, I remember
Nigga, I remember
Nigga, I remember
Nigga, I remember

I bashed my head against a wall more than once.