Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just ate some Mountain Mike's Pizza and feeling a little bit better

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Fast food is an easy cope if you have a fast metabolism like me. Whats your favorite fast food?

I had a cheat day today and I had some pizza from a local place. Pizza is my go to fast food. There are plenty of different variants, a single slice usually doesn't carry much calories, and it surprisingly has a decent amount of protein. Burgers just make me bloated so they're not worth the protein.

I can't reall eat shit like that anymore. My stomach can't handle it.

I had a cheat day today and I had some pizza from a local place. Pizza is my go to fast food. There are plenty of different variants, a single slice usually doesn't carry much calories, and it surprisingly has a decent amount of protein. Burgers just make me bloated so they're not worth the protein.
I rarely eat burgers because most of them don't toast the buns and they're so soggy and greasy but I like In-and-Out

Mountain Gorilla eating Mountain Mike Pizza

Mountain Gorilla eating Mountain Mike Pizza
its the circle of life...
I know. Always has been.
have you tried mixing some apple cider vinegar and water and drinking it? I think it should help if you don't overdue it with the vinegar because if you mix too much apple cider vinegar it will fuck up your stomach

The only fastfoods I've had were McDonalds and Burgerking, its over for non Americancels

Pizzamaxxing is lifefuel cope, buddy boyo

Pizza is always a great cope