Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just ate 10 candy bars in a row. I don’t give a fuck.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Bought 100 chocolate bars on Halloween because they were on sale.

Ate 3 kitkat, 3 aeros, 3 mars bars, 1 o Henry

I am carving more now. If I don’t stop myself whole box will be gone soon.

No self control whatsoever

Usually I eat 1 candy bar a day with a spoon of peanut butter but today I just snapped and was like “who cares! Not like I am gonna get girls anyways! So might as well enjoy the small pleasures”

Last edited:
who cares women care bout BONES bro

Do not eat so much of this garbage, bro. Otherwise you will get fat.

Are you trying to get fat OP ?

Are you trying to get fat OP ?

No I am angry at foids! Because of them I can’t even enjoy food because I am suppose to look slim and presentable or else they won’t like me.

Worst thing is, even tho I am slim and fit, women don’t like me

No I am angry at foids! Because of them I can’t even enjoy food because I am suppose to look slim and presentable or else they won’t like me.

Worst thing is, even tho I am slim and fit, women don’t like me
If you are slim you are ok, i thought you where overweight and i was saying that for your health.

like the bite size ones right? I eat candy too like that when I have it..

135lb-cel here, checking in

i am eating half a female suicide attempt cocktail right now

Sugar is pure evil. For humans and other carnivores that is.

Haha, I just did the same thing. I was feeling shitty, and I wanted some dopamine squirts. So I bought and ate a lot of candy.

This shit is so addicting, and cheap to boot. Produce costs so much more than junk-food, and junk food not only tastes better it's addictive as hell. No wonder everyone is so goddamn fat. Bah! Oh well, it's an eternal fight for me.

If you want to truly sabotage your dating chances get fat. :-(

Usually I eat 1 candy bar a day with a spoon of peanut butter but today I just snapped and was like “who cares! Not like I am gonna get girls anyways! So might as well enjoy the small pleasures”
Get on that treadmill boyo.
Soyboy13

why is this even in incel discussion?

i ate one of those giant bags that bring 100 different candy pieces throughout the day i want moar aswell might head out and buy more :D

i ate one of those giant bags that bring 100 different candy pieces throughout the day i want moar aswell might head out and buy more :D
Same that’s the one I bought

Actually Candy is good & underrated cope.

Lol I wish. If you’re as skinny as me you could eat 100 and still would not gain weight

Just remember that fatcel is Volcel

Real nigga shit!!

Yeah, if you've ever been at low body fat and your face is still ugly there is no point in doing anything. It's game over. You should just eat yourself to the point where you can live off of welfare for your obesity.

Fucking epic bro

Over for gluttonycels.

Candybarmaxxing

>he thinks 10 little faggy candy bars is a lot
:lul:

Just diabetesmaxx.

Tell me something honestly.

At this point, after everything you have done, when you look in the mirror, are you ever surprised it is not Brett Maverick looking back at you? When you see yourself shirtless, do you see your fat chocolate filled stomach or Brett Maverick's abs looking back at you?

How deep does your rabbithole go?

Im scared of teeth pain, so i never eat many sweets

It's over for candybarcels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back