Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just asked the actual prices needed for a driver's license

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
One amateur driver's license costs 800€ and the professional costs 1500€. I live in Greece.
@LastGerman

2000 Euro is the estimated price but it can cost much more than that. It can go up to almost 3000 Euro.

It used to be 200 euros here in Serbia until few years ago but now it's 500/600 euros jfl that's like 2 month salary here, fucking stealing corrupt dogs i swear people would sell their dignity and soul for crumbs of money and power here.

Last edited:
it's pretty much free in the US

why is it so expensive in Europe?

it's pretty much free in the US

why is it so expensive in Europe?
So we won't have shitty drivers who needed to pay only 30 dollars to get their licence like they do on your degenerate shithole. But still a lot of retards here are shitty drivers and no I'm not imagining things: My dad is taxi driver and he does indeed admit that most drivers are shit, and one dude he knows who is a driving teacher has admitted to having a lot of bad students. Hell even me as I pass the streets I often see shitty drivers not opening the turn alert (the car flash which shows where/if you are going to turn). A lot of people leave their doors open on a road that they shouldn't. Also people here are drunkards and tend to drive a lot (they hate buses and trains) so most car accidents happen at Friday and Saturday nights (and this isn't anecdotal statistics at all: we had a dude come to our high school from a known firm who specializes on car accidents and he did indeed say so, so I'm not making this shit up). Retards are mostly in a hurry too because greeks are outgoing and those who go out have the money to drive and cause a lot of traffic. They also tend to drive fast, fast, FAST. Road signs are very poorly maintained, especially if you are in some provincial village outside of Athens where some signs are even hidden with plants (!) and some of them are not even functioning anymore because they can't stand straight. Roads are small and there's traffic.

Last edited:
So we won't have shitty drivers who needed to pay only 30 dollars to get their licence like they do on your degenerate shithole. But still a lot of retards here are shitty drivers and no I'm not imagining things: My dad is taxi driver and he does indeed admit that most drivers are shit, and one dude he knows who is a driving teacher and admitted to having a lot of bad students. Hell even me as I pass the streets I often see shitty drivers not opening the turn alert (the car flash which shows where/if you are going to turn). A lot of people leave their doors open on a road that they shouldn't. Also people here are drunkards and tend to drive a lot (they hate buses and trains) so most car accidents happen at Friday and Saturday nights (and this isn't anecdotal statistics at all: we had a dude come to our high school from a known firm who specializes on car accidents and he did indeed say so, so I'm not making this shit up). Retards are mostly in a hurry too because greeks are outgoing and those who go out have the money to drive and cause a lot of traffic. They also tend to drive fast, fast, FAST. Road signs are very poorly maintained, especially if you are in some provincial village outside of Athens where some signs are even hidden with plants (!) and some of them are not even functioning anymore because they can't stand straight. Roads are small and there's traffic.
Yeah I agree, people here drive to fucking slow

That's fucking shit

Expensive stuff

why is it this expensive in Europe?
So we won't have shitty drivers who needed to pay only 30 dollars to get their licence like they do on your degenerate shithole. But still a lot of retards here are shitty drivers and no I'm not imagining things: My dad is taxi driver and he does indeed admit that most drivers are shit, and one dude he knows who is a driving teacher has admitted to having a lot of bad students. Hell even me as I pass the streets I often see shitty drivers not opening the turn alert (the car flash which shows where/if you are going to turn). A lot of people leave their doors open on a road that they shouldn't. Also people here are drunkards and tend to drive a lot (they hate buses and trains) so most car accidents happen at Friday and Saturday nights (and this isn't anecdotal statistics at all: we had a dude come to our high school from a known firm who specializes on car accidents and he did indeed say so, so I'm not making this shit up). Retards are mostly in a hurry too because greeks are outgoing and those who go out have the money to drive and cause a lot of traffic. They also tend to drive fast, fast, FAST. Road signs are very poorly maintained, especially if you are in some provincial village outside of Athens where some signs are even hidden with plants (!) and some of them are not even functioning anymore because they can't stand straight. Roads are small and there's traffic.

good thing I hate cars then

F

Was only like 250 bucks for me, EE

why is it this expensive in Europe?
because (((Euro governments))) like taxing everything because they want money

So you guys overpay to limit shit drivers but still have shit drivers on your roads

JFL at your shithole place.

So you guys overpay to limit shit drivers but still have shit drivers on your roads

JFL at your shithole place.
It's indeed a shithole but at least it's bankrupt. The more bankrupt a country is the more likely it is that foids won't fuck exclusively poor chads.

It's indeed a shithole but at least it's bankrupt. The more bankrupt a country is the more likely it is that foids won't fuck exclusively poor chads.
Great Cope tbh ngl

(((They))) want to keep you inkel by pricing you out of a driving license.

Been lots of threads recently about driver's license as Last German keeps saying German licenses are 4000 euros (so I feel this bump is justified) and it's been so long since I had my test that I don't even remember. Just looked it up, beginners license both driving test and written test is about $150, and full level test is about $100 :lul: :lul: :lul:

That's incredibly expensive

Driver's license pill is such a bad meme

I think driver licenses are expensive everywhere ,its over

I just did a quick research. If you pass every test at the first try, it costs an average of 700€ in Spain (306€ - 1297€ depending on the region).

Damn, it's only $100 something dollars something here

I have a drivers license