Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just ask her out bro!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

United Cuckdom, if was a chad, she would’ve wetted her skirt for him.

Looks like a landwhale judging from the legs.

Also JFL at the "he harassed a 15 year old bro!!!!" like, do people walk around with a sign on their foreheads displaying their age? I don't think so.

"Just ask her out, bro."
I already tried that.

He may have had more luck if he asked out a girl over the age of consent

british law and values = agecuckoldry, feminism, women's rights, importing milions of brown people in order to displace the natives

These cucks would be crying in British pride if a white Chad approached the foid and asked her to fuck, they love following the whims of degeneracy and lookism despite claiming to be "right wing" and "traditional"; British laws and values are letting foids whore around while also seething over any and all men that try to take advantage of that. :lul:

British are subhuman

"This is the incident that sparked huge protests in Liverpool." :feelskek:

in 2023 asking a foid out can cause riots jfl

Most of my bullies were of color, Also why im against immigration

many foids are looking older now, so it would not be suprising if this foid looked 20+. JFL at this being sexual harassment when he just approached.

Ethnic man ask jb out, ew

I dont support cold approaching but if a man dont at least do something then how the fuck he supposed to fuck a foid?

By the way asking out is so stupid. Out to where and what? Just visit her at her home, at least thats how I think