Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just approach to every female on the earth theory

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
If you take a look:

this is female population in the world.

Imagine asking out every female on the world. I think chances are high one of them will accept you. I know it is cope but having acces to communicate with every female on the earth MAY get you laid. it is some crazy shit. If youre not succesful in your city,try your state,try your whole country,try your whole fucking continent,youre not succesful ? try another continent via dating apps and shit. sure it will cost you to travel but I'd do it if i have chance to ascend
and if you try somewhere in asia you can run foreign game and at least get managed to fuck pussy

Volcel if you wouldn’t ngl

Today I will hit the gym. I might approach some female with this line: ''It is breeding time.'' Afterwards I will lift her or I will go for the lift immediately.

Today I will hit the gym. I might approach some female with this line: ''It is breeding time.'' Afterwards I will lift her or I will go for the lift immediately.
good luck buddy boyo

Volcel if you wouldn’t ngl
seriously i will try my chance in other parts of the world

I agree. Location-imposed inceldom is a thing. I’m going to SEA one of these days.

I agree. Location-imposed inceldom is a thing. I’m going to SEA one of these days.
yes i wish you good luck bro

If you take a look:

this is female population in the world.

Imagine asking out every female on the world. I think chances are high one of them will accept you. I know it is cope but having acces to communicate with every female on the earth MAY get you laid. it is some crazy shit. If youre not succesful in your city,try your state,try your whole country,try your whole fucking continent,youre not succesful ? try another continent via dating apps and shit. sure it will cost you to travel but I'd do it if i have chance to ascend
and if you try somewhere in asia you can run foreign game and at least get managed to fuck pussy

Its not self imposed though. I mean seriously how sustainable is it to just pack up and leave your country. There are limits on visas, how would you get a job, could you get a job, language barriers and everything else. Maybe, just maybe you could score, but it won't last longer than a few weeks.

If you can’t get laid by someone within your socioeconomic/ethnic group, you’re an incel.

Nobody should have to travel to an Indonesian Island to find a villager who can’t read or write just to get laid.

If you can’t get laid by someone within your socioeconomic/ethnic group, you’re an incel.

Nobody should have to travel to an Indonesian Island to find a villager who can’t read or write just to get laid.
I would. lmaof

Should I use the female for my bicep curls or should I be more direct and use my penis for the lift straight away?

Perhaps I will use my penis immediately to lift some female. I will also cum inside of her, while lifting.
You have to save us before you go to prison.

There isn't enough time to approach all of them.
You'll be 70+ years old when you ascend

Cope. That number includes single moms, senior citizens, married women, infants, transgenders, etc. The number of childless cis prime women, or women who met our category to be an LTR material, is lower than that. And after you find the correct number, swallow @uninstall pill that even if you're a 6ft white man, not even 1 in 1000 girls want you physically

Cope. That number includes single moms, senior citizens, married women, infants, transgenders, etc. The number of childless cis prime women, or women who met our category to be an LTR material, is lower than that. And after you find the correct number, swallow @uninstall pill that even if you're a 6ft white man, not even 1 in 1000 girls want you physically
His approaches were LARP lmao.

Also of course you won't have chance to every woman, I wrote it on purpose
But chances are high if you try it in many countries,cities

His approaches were LARP lmao.

Also of course you won't have chance to every woman, I wrote it on purpose
But chances are high if you try it in many countries,cities
then it's better to try in 3rd world countries

Only works if you are White, beta bucks or visa game but getting cucked is the only way for ugly ethnics. No female will ever be attracted to an ugly indian male, no matter where you go in the world.

'Theory' is the key word here. Unfortunately, it's effectively impossible to put into practice.

would have better luck asking out foids from other planets tbh

Did you pull it off? Were you pumped enough for it?

If you are whitecel south america or asia foids will literally give you a lifetime of wild sex.

Reason why there are more women is because they usually live longer. Meaning that if you don't count past 50 the numbers go down massively.

i would kill myself after the 5th rejection

do it and post the results

volcel if you don't approach aboriginal women.

giphy.gif

i see, just don't drop the soap
5'7 manlet white with incel jaw/chin here(south america) is humping and dumping switching girlfriend every month and they are good looking.
5'4 sub3 ricecel here , super models from russia flying over to the sea just to spend a night with me

Last edited:
5'7 manlet white with incel jaw/chin here(south america) is humping and dumping switching girlfriend every month and they are good looking.

Anecdotal. Dismissed.

Just approach all of our moms and sisters bro

Why stop there?
Just approach every female grave on earth.
Just approach every female animal on earth.
Just approach every female in existence.

Did you pull it off? Were you pumped enough for it?

I did it not, unfortunately. But I talkd to some people. A younger boy, around 18 - 20 and perhaps his girlfriend. It really shocks me. He was weaker than me and not as sexy as me as well. It makes no sense. I told him: ''Show me your hands.'' He was not bleeding. So, I told his girlfriend to show her hands, it looked utterly weak and soft. I told them to hit the gym more brutally, also I told them, they are weak.

I laughed at the absurdity it would be and how incel-ish it sounds and unironically possibility to happen it has here:feelskek: