Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "just approach the girls who check you out"

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Which girls? I'm totally invisible to them. I can go out and walk in a crowd of women, I guarantee you they won't even acknowledge I'm there. Multiple times I try to see if any woman is paying attention to me, they never are. They don't even turn their eyes into my direction.

The other day I was in this clinic's waiting room and there were like 3 or 4 foids in there. From the moment I came to the moment I leave they didn't look at me at all. I'm a ghost to women, I'm nobody.

No thanks I'm not on a suicide mission

I feel you, foids don’t even look at my face or eyes when I talk to them, imagine when I’m not talking with them

"just approach the girls who check you out" who tf checks me out? they are too busy talking with the attractive guys next to me to even care about trash around them​

Nobody checks me out, literally nobody.

File this with useless advice.

"just approach the girls who check you out" who tf checks me out? they are too busy talking with the attractive guys next to me to even care about trash around them​

Exactly.

Yesterday I witnessed two foids at a grocery store strike up conversation with a very tall skinny white guy with an average face.

I geted checked out by foids all the time!

For some reason stores around here ONLY hire bitches as cashiers

Thats a great way of getting yourself imprisoned

Chads live in a completely different world